Create Account

S64 mPT #4: A Well Earned Break

You have two straight away games coming up in the same city, but they're separated by three full days! That means you get to stay in the same city, at your 5-star hotel, and take in what the city has to offer for a little while!

Your task: Tell me what SHL / SMJHL city you (or your player) would most like to get a few days off in and why! Are there any specific activities there you'd like to do? Any specific teammates you'd like to do them with? Maybe a player from another team you'd like to get to visit?

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, April 17th at 11:59pm EST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.

This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2022, 12:09 AM by JamesT. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
Your task: Tell me what SHL / SMJHL city you (or your player) would most like to get a few days off in and why! Are there any specific activities there you'd like to do? Any specific teammates you'd like to do them with? Maybe a player from another team you'd like to get to visit?

I would like to visit the QCC  Citadelles I have gotten close to them the past few seasons in their game nights and seem like a lovely bunch to interact with! @mer @Evok @Matteo @Keven are some of the people I have grown fond of. 

(45 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

A break in the schedule? Is that even allowed these days? I think once the shock wore off, the first thing I'd do is hit the hotel pool, then head back for a day of room service and relaxing.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

In the J, and this is probably one of the hottest hot takes I have, I'd say the away city I'd most want to relax in for a bit is actually Anchorage. Alaska is lowkey an absolutely stunning state full of beautiful mountain scenery and I wanna see it with my own eyes.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2022, 12:11 AM by Keven. Edited 1 time in total.)

I would like to stay in Kelowna to visit @James Truong only to find out that he already left for Quebec and is hanging out with all our friends there without me.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Vaseline Podcalzone would probably go camping in the San Juan islands. It's quite a gorgeous place with some of the most amazing scenery in Washington state. Another great place that Pod would frequent is Olympic National Park, close to Port Angeles.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

My player came up in Quebec City and honestly if I had a few days off I would be back there or Montreal so I could hang out there. I loved QCC, I love Evok, so obviously that's where I'd be.

Before getting drafted into the SMJHL, Sam Azjha always had aspirations to become a marine biologist, so he would want to be in either Atlanta or Baltimore, to visit the Atlanta aquarium or baltimore aquarium

Manning would love to go back to Coolorado (best team in the world) and hang out with the gang again. Chill out with some Raptors legends Jumbo, Ruggsy, and all the other guys who are working their butts off there

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Hmmm this is a tough one there is a bunch of different options that would work for Kayden Pale, he could go back home vist his friends he grew up in Prince George, go back too where it all started in Quebec and vist @Evok the first GM too give me a shot and vist the young prospects some of whom I grew close with or go too Colorado and do the same, I would also love to see @jay2233 in Seattle and maybe Greyson Cooper and few others in Buffalo

Quote:
Citadelles
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2022, 02:03 AM by Shylo_Moxii.)

I would spend time in Nevada with @TheMoonlark and @sköldpaddor a few people I've grown fond of over my 2 season career so far. I'd spend time in Vegas and I'm sure both of them would show me other sites besides Vegas that have no knowledge of, but I do know we will be watching the Spiderman movie that just came out and most likely Batman as well. Upon other movies they are interested in as well.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

I'd go nowhere from the great Los Angeles that we live in bud. I'd go around some restaurants, try out some fast food and maybe go see a baseball game, who knows

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Not even a second doubt Spack Jarrow would choose Nevada. Heading out with the team to the tables while having a few rums would be exactly what the team needs. Spack would also reach out to current opponent but future Winnipeg Aurora teammate Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson and go out for dinner with them. Should be exactly what is needed in a struggling season.

[ 63 words ]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

If Argonauts would have a couple of free days between games in an another town, we would arrange a rookie dinner of course on one of those days. So we would spend time together as a team and rookies would pay it.

[Image: salming.png]

Denver. No doubt about it. It is absolutely the best city I have ever been to. That is why we are actually moving there. What would I do? Ski, hike, enjoy the city. The options are endless!

37 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]