Create Account

S64 mPT #4: A Well Earned Break

Quebec City would be great, and a chance to hang with @thevoicelesscreator , @Evok , @mer , @RAmenAmen, @mcgriddleluver, and the rest of the fine folks of QCC would surely be an amazing (and liver-taxing) time!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Outside of Baltimore, Luca Del Vecchio would love to go to Manhattan or Montreal as both cities are well known for their large Italian communities. Also some Italian products are just too damn difficult to find in a city like Baltimore.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Sven would travel back to his hometown of Stockholm, Sweden, where he would get the recognition he deserves as best Sven and not have to pay for a single meal or drink the entire time he's there.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Lias likes to visit Vancouver - it's just a really nice place to visit and there's so much to do in and around the city whether it's hiking and wildlife or just vibing in the city. Overall he's really excited to go up to the SHL eventually where there are more teams and more cities to visit.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I love food, so during those 3 off-days, I would hit up all of the best food joints that the city had to offer. I'd probably bring my fellow draftees that are on LA with me and just hit the town.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

In the J it'd likely be Anchorage. Not that I think the city is a wild tourist destination, but more so for the wild, natural beauty around it. Especially the skiing if it's available. In the big league I'd likely lean for Toronto. I'd love the visit the NHL hall of fame. Does that exist in the SHL metaverse?

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

High Haschdi would love to visit Anaheim again to meet with his old coaches, friends and maybe some old teammates hanging out there and do some stupid stuff again

[Image: Haschdi.png]

Petr doesn't partake in activity.

Petr would only leave the hotel in order to help spread Czech propa- I mean, Czech warmth and hospitality to emigrants who might find living in such a hostile world taxing.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I would like to go to New Orleans with the rest of the Petrovs. We aren't much for warm or humid weather, but we do enjoy drinking!

[Image: petrov.png]

Whenever Zoltan has some free time he likes to go and lay low. He checks himself into a modest hotel, motel or local holiday inn for some much needed R&R. Its these kinds of places where people dont' recognize him and he can finally cool down and relax. Having a few days of just sitting in bed, watching TV and ordering some uber eats can be a blessing in disguise for someone as well known as Zoltan Topalo.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Some of the best places are the big name stuff. Wander around New York or you could look at party places like New Orleans. Its all about what kinds of things you can do and want to do.

For me i like the combination of Great Restaurants, Landmarks, and novelty things. Ride an old paddlewheel ship? Only can happen on the Mississippi. New York is full of 5 Star attractions and Michelin star food. San Francisco has the Golden Gate Bridge. I don't have a favorite, just an idea.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I would like to travel to Seattle and get a few days off there. I think I would enjoy the sights, the sounds, and the delicious food. I may take in a Seahawks game, and perhaps a concert at a nice outdoor venue.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

DC. No other option. It is absolutely tje home city I have ever been to. That is why we are actually moving there. What would I do? enjoy the city. The options are endless!

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

The city would be New Orleans, and our plan would be pretty simple, visit the city during the days and party at night for the first three days, including the one after our first game, and take the last day off easy to be ready for our upcoming game.

49 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I think Adam would like to visit Quebec City mostly just chill in the hotel room and get ready for the games but also heading out to experience the city and try some food.