Create Account

S64 mPT #4: A Well Earned Break

I would love to spend a few days off in Winnipeg. Yes, you read it right. That's the best place to be at if you want to do nothing, because you don't have to hear people asking why you're not out in the city visiting places and doing things. Everyone knows there's nothing to do, so I can just stay in my room unbothered. Good times!

[Image: sulov.gif]

Agent Tesla: This is an easy one for me as the answer is absolutely Seattle! The Pacific Northwest is where I grew up and will always be close to my heart. That and some of my favorite people live near there so I would be happy to visit them. Activities wise I would say the Pinball Museum. How about you Dave?

Dave Heinrich: Given all my friends died in another multiverse I would love to go to Chicago and get to know my future team.

Agent Tesla: Sounds smart to me Dave! I think that about covers it for this point task and I realize once again that I do not think that I am exactly used to these shorter tasks just yet.

Code:
Word Count: 123

Ohh.. because of memories I wanted to spend these days in Seattle. I have friends right there and it would be nice to meet them again. Seattle ir beautiful city and I love memories of this time there.

I would love to visit a sheep farm and find some wool that would be great to make some sweaters with. I need some new wool.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

The three day break from hockey would be a perfect time for Angus to go hunt some Chaos Wizards and use his heavy metal darklord trasher on them. Chaos Wizards are a serious problem in today's society (peepojoker) because they are evil and make other people evil or raise them as zombie. The general populace is tired to hear about them so they decided they wouldn't act on it but angus is a stalwart defender of the realm and as such he will make sure to find and elimiante a few of them if possible.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

my player would love to get a few days off in fucking hamilton ontario. no reason why just mainly to see why a team would be set up in such a shit hole of a city. also i probably have a random kid there from the debauchery i got myself into for those 8 seasons.

As Truck is from a small Finnish city up in the north, the northern cities excite him the most, I think He would enjoy most Toronto or Montreal

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

I never mind getting stuck for a few days down in Tampa Bay.  Getting a few days of sun and relaxation always helps the body heal up and play better in the next game.  Hoping we get a break down there soon.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

Bjerg loves to return to Portland, Maine to revisit his old Timbers stomping grounds whenever he gets the chance. The tourist section of the Old Port is a lot of fun to explore and the climate reminds him of his home in Sweden.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

For a solid week off Axel Foley is taking a solo trip out to Hawaii. No reason to stay in cold ass Alberta and he is seeing all of his buds during the season anyways. So why not hit up a nice beach vacation where a fella can wear pineapple shirts to his hearts desire

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

What's wrong with spending time in your local city? NOT A DAMN THING IF IT'S KELOWNA. It's warm, it's beautiful and absolutely everything you'd need to sit back, relax and enjoy what life is supposed to be about.... HAPPINESS.

[Image: Kelowna-Mountain-Overlooking-Okanagan-La...Strain.jpg]

I would love to visit seattle so i could go spend time with liam slate who is my favorite person except for his weird ketchup thing and he needs to stop putting ketchup on my shit

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

The only things I'd like to do on my rare days off are sleep, go to the chiropractor to stay aligned, and then get a nice and relaxing massage to keep my body in as best shape as possible. (40)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Samuelsson would like to take a few days off in Toronto. Not because he likes the city, but because he has a lot of family and friends in the area. so spending time with them would be nice.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

I'd really like to visit Baltimore. I can visit my Buddy Lenard Graf, who plays in the ISFL in Baltimore. We can practice together again improve our fitness.

[Image: IMG_4351.jpg?width=507&height=676]