Create Account

S64 mPT #4: A Well Earned Break

LA is always a great time to chill and have some fun around the town, you can go to the beach, or site see. Traffic is awful but the weather is nice.

[Image: vikian.gif]

Vladmir Petrov usually just stays in Tampa on his off-days, usually hanging out with his friends Zoltan and its definitely not a cult. Wait, we aren't supposed to talk about this.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

I think Jonas would most like to have a stay in Tampa Bay, Florida, as the weather would be amazing and there would be lots to do and lots of cool places to visit nearby.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

I think I'd like to stay in San Francisco for a little while, there's just too much you want to see and visit there. The iconic hills and cable cars, a special world-known bridge, some nice buildings. Sign me up for a trip there.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

I’d like to visit NOLA I think, due to the well-established St Louis to NOLA pipeline, there are a few guys there that I played with in the J on the ‘Crows, Hundertwasser, Doom, Byrnison and Zidane. Be good to catch up over some barbecue!

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Montagne would love to visit the city of Quebec and get in touch with all the french speaking people there, as it's been a while that she has been able to speak in her native language as only 5.6 % of the inhabitants of Regina speak both English and French, and only 0.1 % just french.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Gobbledygook and Beck travel to Fargo, North Dakota during the offseason? Why go to such a miserable place? Because Fargo is like a tropical paradise compared to Winnipeg. 

(28 WC)

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

With a few days off GK would travel to Colorado as it brings back memories of his days in the SMJHL, and would visit old friends, and old locations that he used to frequent in those days.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I have a couple of buddies living in Seattle I have not seen in ages and I have never had the pleasure of visiting the rainy city so I would probably head there.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Alex has spent a lot of time on the California coast so if he had a couple of days off he'd want them to be on the east coast. New England is supposed to be beautiful this time of year. Maybe he can see what Cape Cod has to offer.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

I'd definitely roll on down to Tampa Bay to take advantage of the beaches there and the party atmosphere that a city like that would have for a player.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Between home games Svoboda chooses to visit San Francisco on occasion. Very close to LA but different enough vibes that it's worth the trip out.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

For the SHL Los Angles, for the SMJHL Kelowna. The main reason comes down to one thing, the weather and the beaches. When I have time off I want to be in the sun enjoying myself.

Thanks,

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Sadly we don't have a team in Vegas, at least at the SHL level, so my first choice is out, I'd probably enjoy checking out Montreal and Manhattan, but obviously Tampa Bay has the best location for some good times.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Los Angeles would be the city that Magnus would like to take a break in. He can meet lots of other SHL friends, and there's always lots to do in the Los Angeles area.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]