Create Account

Nour and Adam Blatantly Rip Off ESPN

Hi everyone,

@nour and I are planning on doing a cast sometime this weekend--live on twitch, links to follow. If you'd like, please ask some questions and we'll answer them in the back half of the show.

Fuck peanut M&Ms and all that, blah blah blah, glad to be back.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

I still got rich Smile

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

@nour can you comment on the hamilton steelhawks' plans on transitioning their roster to become a baseball team with how much baseball is watched in the locker room?

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

how many hot dogs

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

What do you think of the influx of goalies in the upcoming junior draft?

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2022, 07:56 PM by Waters. Edited 1 time in total.)

hey guys, waters here. Long time listener, first time kitchener (recently moved there, very nice place). for this podcast, i have one simple question i would like answered.

Nour, nour, nour. my little man. If you had to pick one sports team to support that wasn't based in Toronto or Pittsburgh, which one would you pick?

another question for nour. I know, that's a sNOUR! your new shl player is soon to be drafted. How have you enjoyed the new player process so far?

Adam, buddy. Stop your yappin, I'll ask you a question too man! You made the legendary player Finn Kruger that we all remember. What was your favorite Finn Kruger memory?

No way. He's really gonna ask adam a second question. He's crazy folks. For this one, I'm going to get a little more personal with a customized question for you. your new shl player is soon to be drafted. How have you enjoyed the new player process so far? Also, what SMJHL team would you like to try this time around?

also I came up with a new question on my own. Is Rotticus Scott the new archetype for first ballot hall of famers?

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Hello I have a question for Nour. What ever happened to your dating app potential romantic partner that found your SHL podcast after you made her a spotify playlist? Follow up question, why were you unsuccessful in recruiting her to join the league?

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Nour and Adam.

Why do my parents not like me?

[Image: izzy.PNG]

I just need an Adam life update. Still in Philly? Job, school, still with a certain someone? Fill me in, please. Haven’t listened to a SHL pod in a looong time, but I promise I will check it out.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Why can’t i fill this void inside me?

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

One last bump. Going live tonight at twitch.tv/nourandadamshl.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

hey how do u get da beeg yoshi

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

going live in 5 at HERE

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

You guys killed this

[Image: rotti.gif]