Create Account

ANOTHER DAMN PODCAST #1 with Nour and Adam
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2022, 11:28 PM by adamantium. Edited 1 time in total.)

#1.

Thanks for the questions. We're very happy with how this turned out and I'm personally very pleased with how well the graphics worked in a live setting. If you're going to consume, we wholeheartedly recommend watching this instead of listening, but if you can't, we've provided an audio only format here and on Spotify.

Show is available in video format (recommended) here, and is available strictly in audio format here.

Runtime is approximately 1:03:00.

Thanks so much for believing in us.

Fuck peanut M&Ms.

(Ready for grading.)

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Good podcast guys hahahahah loaighed a lot

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

i am not listening to 1 hour of this podcast

[Image: izzy.PNG]

04-23-2022, 11:51 PMdmuda11 Wrote: i am not listening to 1 hour of this podcast
I did I liked it

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

04-24-2022, 12:00 AMWaters Wrote:
04-23-2022, 11:51 PMdmuda11 Wrote: i am not listening to 1 hour of this podcast
I did I liked it

not a fan of the one guy personally

also there is misinformation in this podcast. nour says I could've made the experience more comfortable. and I should say that there were no extra pillows or blankets. i had to sleep on the cold hard floor because nour is a heartless bastard, and he is a prick, and also I did not have a pillow, and I had to use my bag, which had hard items in it. it was very cold, the floor was hard, and I was very uncomfortable, and since I flew across Canada, spending hundreds of dollars, I would've hoped that I would be provided with basic amenities such as shelter.