Create Account

S64 Team Latvia awards

[Image: placeholder.png]
Hello. I would like to congratulate the Finnish hockey team on winning this tournament! You showed great performance and it was justified. But not that there is this story. This story is about a new tradition in the Latvian team. I've introduced a team award after every tournament where it's possible for the players to vote for the best players in all positions and also the MVP of the team. This first vote turned out to be quite lively, and for a long time there was a draw between several members of the team, but in the end all the votes have been tallied and the winners in each category have also been identified.

I have great pleasure in my team's players and hope we can fight for high places in the future, and these awards will give them more motivation to help their team. This will not be of my longest writing, but I want to thank my players for their performance. All of the team's lines are strong and remain increasingly strong with each season.

Then let's not drag on and get to the awards!

[Image: cut.jpg]

Best goalie – Evert Jansson @Sergeantens

[Image: 41673164311_9905788859_b.jpg]

Best defenseman – Nikolaj Boyle @zaynzk

[Image: 5cb82f3c21c07.jpg]

Best forward – Chimkin Wing @Ragnar

[Image: rudolfs-balcers-teodors-blugers-2019wm-news.jpg]

Team MVP – CHIMKIN WING @Ragnar

Until next season!

Congratulations to my teammates and award winners! Very excited for the next tournament!

[Image: banes.png]

I’m honored to win some awards and congrats to my co winners!!!

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Nicely done boys!

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Honored hope to add some silverware to Latvia

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap