Create Account

SHL Tape to Tape Tournament (?)

Hello SHL its me Gabriel Johnson

There is this cool new hockey game called Tape to Tape, its a fun and currently in development indie arcade-like game similar in gameplay style to an EA NHL game. Its a very neat game that myself and many others on the SHL have discovered now, and I would recommend you guys give the game a look too. As the demo is now, it is a fun game to mess around on with your friends if you connect with Steam remote play, but the devs plan on having the final game have a roguelike campaign similar to Hades which is pretty cool.

- Link to their Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/15662...e_to_Tape/

There is a downloadable demo for the game on Steam that you can try for free if you are interested in checking out how the game is

- Link to their Kickstarter Page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tap...pe-to-tape
- Link to the game's Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/tapetotape
- Link to the game's Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/wpcP6rK6fE

Anyway the reason I made this post is that I wanted to gauge community interest in having an SHL tournament with the game. I spoke to the community manager for the game about the possibility of it, and he has said he could potentially host an SHL tournament on the game's Twitch, and also potentially have a raffle after the tournament where a select few participants could win a prize just for being involved. The demo that we would use to play is free so there is no price to pay to enter the tournament, and games would be in 2v2 format, so anyone interested would just need one partner to be able to enter.

There is no set date at all for when we would do a tournament, but I think it would be ideal if we could get one organized in about a week or so, depending on interest. If you are interested in entering the tournament, or just interested in the game as a whole, feel free to share this with LRs you're in and let me know of your interest in this thread!

Lemme know if any of you have questions either I cba to proofread this post at all

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Applied

[Image: Screenshot_2024-01-31_214614.png?ex=65ce...y=lossless]

Yeah

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Hell ya I backed them on Kickstarter a tournament would be cool

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I am in ! It's an awesome game

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

me 2

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

labe

[Image: izzy.PNG]

05-17-2022, 02:17 PMdmuda11 Wrote: labe

So out of pocket

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

seems interesting

Cool

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

I'm interested

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I just play the demo and it's fun!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

05-17-2022, 02:20 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
05-17-2022, 02:17 PMdmuda11 Wrote: labe

So out of pocket
Lohnson

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page