Create Account

S65 mPT #4: Frozen Too

With arenas sponsored by the likes of Pepsi, it would only make sense for the ice in such arenas to be made of Pepsi. Likewise, around the league teams can start marketing the type of ice for other drink beverages to freeze, but they better act fast before all the ice is monopolized by the likes of Coca Cola and Pepsi!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

I petition to replace all ice worldwide with yellow Gatorade. Why yellow Gatorade you ask… it’s because it’s obviously the best Gatorade flavor duh. So from now on, every SHL game will be plan on piss color ice.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

I would propose to replace all ice in the SHL with Brawndo, why, because it has what plants crave, it has electrolytes. If it has what plants crave how could it be bad?

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Picture this, you get to the arena and look at the ice. You expect to see the usual white ice with lines painted in. Instead it's bright orange. Irn-bru "Its made fi girders"

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

So goodbye Ice & hello to our new playing surface frozen Pepsi. This new surface will provide a whole new option for sponsors due to the dark colour of the surface rather than the blue / clear surface of ice.

[Image: gill.png]

instead of ice, you fill the rink with a random mixture of coke, sprite, limca, fanta, and other soft drinks and freeze them together. Also, don't forget to add a mentos to the liquid.

I think all the ice need to replace with Bourbon whiskey. All players would skate and feel that tasty smell of whiskey. Also it would be a much better fall into the whiskey than just water.

As part of their campaign to break into the North American market, British juice concentrate brand Vimto will now be used to form the ice for all SHL and SMJHL rinks.

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

Of course the only proper ice kool liquid you should pour in the rink in Manhattan is the red Kool-aid. The red would provide an added boost to the Rage.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

While the SHL has many fans in England thanks to the popularity of Atlanta defenceman Jay Sink, Scotland is a relatively untapped market. In order to encourage Scots to watch SHL hockey games, the ice will be replaced with frozen Irn Bru. The lovely shade of orange will provide an interesting visual spectacle, and Scottish fans will find themselves unable to resist watching the games on TV and in person.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2022, 07:35 AM by Waters. Edited 1 time in total.)

iisten. As a member of the Waters family, I cannot possibly betray water. I can't. I will be marketing water, frozen fiji water because I have to.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

I would use Nash bowl water to SHL ice. It's Nashy tongue touched special water which only he accept, that it's good enough to use all over SHL arenas. He is very accurate about that for sure.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

theres def a few options of certain liquids that you can swap water with and i think the leading candidate has to be like maybe diet coke

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

We would definitely replace the ice with ice cold beer.  It would need to be probably Coors light because we wouldn't want to waste better beer and it's as cold as the rockies so it would be a solid surface.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

We need to replace SHL ice with ice coffe. Then I will not be that bored in the net and could lick ice in boring times. That would be very nice.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie