Create Account

S65 mPT #5: Name Over

I'd probably make a new award. I'd name it after myself and I would award it to the most average player in the league every season. I'd call it the Lekberg Osterman award for incredibly mediocre achievement.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I'm gonna rename the four-star cup to the no-star cup just because i've never won it. Guess what, Luka's selfish

I'd have to name the new SHL championship trophy the ChiHamBuf Hockey Trophy as it seems that these teams are the only ones that have had it since I joined.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

The Challenge Cup has a weird name for a league's big trophy. I mean, we all know it has been a challenge since the late STHS days, but that shouldn't influence the Cup's name. It is long overdue for a name with meaning, and I know just what it should be called: The Anrikkanen Cup. Named after Esa/Steelhead, Esa was a longtime pillar of the community while spearheading the Calgary Dragons franchise. He deserves it

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

The Stevens should be renamed to the Garbanzo Trophy since he is by far the best and most dominant defender we have seen. Also has won that trophy a boatload of times.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

The Cole Reinhardt trophy should be renamed to the easy mode conference trophy seeing as aside from like two teams the entire western conference is complete gash.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I want to change all the trophies for the Gunnar Söderberg trophy because he is the only person in the world that deserve any recognition anyone else can suck a big fat one.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I believe the trophy for SHL most valuable player should be renamed to "The Frozen Chosen Award". A name with a rhyme like that is very marketable for the league.

What President is the President's trophy named after, anyway? I feel like that is the one name we just sort of blindly took away from the NHL and I think there is time to personalize it a bit. I suggest maybe a rotating name using the current commishioners name, either player or user. So now it would either be the Kekkonen trophy, or the WBF trophy.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

I would rename the most underrated user award to the SkoldPaddor award because Jess is easily the most underrated user of all time. I don't really think anyone should argue with me about it either.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

I would rename the SHL championship trophy the Gabriel Johnson Cup, in honour of former winner Gabriel Johnson - arguably the greatest player in SHL playoff history (at least in the view of this writer).

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

I’d rename the challenge trophy to something a more challenging. Maybe something like the cup of champions. On second thinking that’s a bit rubbish and maybe instead the trophy could be called the Challenger Trophy. A subtle change but an important one.

[Image: gill.png]

I would want to change the Four Star Cup name, although I don't have a better name in mind. Something to highlight the developmental goal of the juniors. Maybe just the Developmental Cup.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

I think the MVP trophy should be called the The Big Slinger, because typically the most valuable player is providing the most points, and therefore slinging the puck all over the place.

If Melvin could he'd rename the Challenge Cup to the Antler Hat, and he would make sure that the cup had large moose antlers coming from the sides instead of handles.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]