Create Account

S66 SMJHL PT #3 - Rivalry Week

Fileworker PT pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

As I have recently just gotten back into the league, it's hard for me to pinpoint who the biggest rival for the St. Louis Scarecrows would be. What I can say is that we as a team strive to be the best and that is our only goal. Currently, the Vancouver Whalers are 19-2-2 in the SMJHL... They have gotten a very fast start and have dominated the league so far. That is the our current target. We want to be considered above that level. Seeing them above us ignites a fire under all of our butts to get going and to work extra hard during practices and especially during game time. We are currently 10-8-3 so we have some work to go, specifically when playing at home where we are 1-6-2, however, we are motivated, dedicated, and ready to reach our peak potential as a team. See you soon Vancouver.

Falcons Canada

From a personal stand point I feel like there is a rivalry for me with every team in the league. I was told how much each team wanted me in the draft and then every one of those teams who said that passed on me in the draft to the point I slipped from a potential top 5 pick all the way to 25th. It was definitely a blow to the ego and has made me more determined than ever. I was also told quite a few of those teams tried trading up to get back in to get me yet here I am in Nevada. Which has been absolutely amazing and I'm so thrilled to have been selected by the Battleborn. Top notch organization. From a team standpoint I unfortunately do not know the rivals yet but I very much look forward to creating some new rivalries along the way with my time in Nevada. I also wouldn't mind getting some rivalries going with old teams that I played for in the past. Carolina and more specifically St. Louis are the big ones I will be hoping to drop huge games on.

193 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Well personally I see every team as a rival besides my own as they all passed on me in the entry draft for some reason. I have been gone for quite awhile so I don’t know of any historical rivalries the Elk may have but for this season I would have to say our biggest rival is looking to be first place team and divisional rival Vancouver Whalers. The teams are currently 1-1 in the season series with game one going to the Elk in a close 4-3 overtime finish. However, most recently the Whalers came out on top in a 5-2 victory. Not to mention the obvious rivalry due to both being Canadian teams. Many have been perplexed at how this squad is managing to do so well and the Elk have to deal with them in our division. The squad knows we’re capable of beating these guys and we are all looking forward to our next match and hopefully closing the gap in the standings more. Also they didn’t draft me.

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png]  [Image: zmWhIQu.png]

Well I do not know if I call them rivals cause I have already dicked every minors team twice now.
Once with the Whalers and now with the Falcons. But I guess I have bad blood for Dmill's terrible Vancouver management skills he threw me away as the captain so I have never wanted to play for them in this career. It feels pretty good to be able to see myself at the Raptors for the future. I have no idea who the Raptors historically hate but I can't really see any of them being rivals. Maybe Pau and Aneeq just as a player vs player type of rivalry. More so I would see Switzerland vs Great Britain is my main rivalry going forwards. I am a legend for them so it would be nice to beat them in a friendly rivalry way so we will see how that ends up going but first blood goes to me in the WJC with a shiny gold medal.

[168 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

It would be between Anchorage and Colorado, I feel. We've met both in the playoffs many time and had success and failures against both. Having won the cup against Anchorage only to lose the next two seasons to them after would be pretty good rivalry heat I think. Beside that what's the natural predator of a boat? An Owl. Exactly it only makes sense. Colorado we've faced a few times in playoffs and had mixed success against them. Having a lot of close games with each other.

The other rivals would be Nevada Battleborn. Having been brought into the league at the same time. We've been going against each other for best expansion for awhile. In my personal opinion Quebec is better but I doubt anyone would really argue that. While I don't think this has the same heat as the others do. I think its a fair mention as would be with any teams created at the same time.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

[Image: bicVM17.png]

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

pbe pt

PBE Affiliate

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

[Image: O4rU4Dx.png]

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I think I would have to go with the Carolina Kraken. I was heartbroken when it was draft day and they passed up on me during the draft. I mean, a lot of teams did considering I went in the 20s but that is besides the point. I had played there in the past with my old player I represented and was extremely successful during my time there. At the same time, I still own my condo in Raleigh and would have been able to easily transition Bruno into that role and city.
Also, along with that, Carolina decided to draft my brother Axel Kirby and did not take me. They could have reunited the two and made one power line, having strong chemistry between the two players but they opted to go another route. I will always remember what they did to me on draft day and remember to really try that little extra when we play them during the regular season. That press box with the General Managers will be getting some dirty looks from me, might even have to put money on the board with the guys in Anchorage to really give it to the Kraken.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

PT Pass

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

I would have to say, so far this season, our biggest rival is Colorado. It feels like we play them every other sim and when we do, its a neck and neck affair. Being a younger team playing rookies so high up like we have been. It's definitely intense to want to beat them.

I think for me personally, the other rival of who we haven't played a lot of thank god is Newfoundland. Ever since I came back with my last player and had to hear their obnoxious goal horn, they are a team I want to beat. Even though jaja ding dong was great, hearing them score and hearing it on repeat was maddening. Them being weaker than our forest is definitely a great feeling.

I think a team who wants to be our rival is Kelowna because they have been continuously at the bottom of the standings. So I think a rivalry with anyone they would take to help them move up in the standings. However they definitely need to improve to be our rivals

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Whos our rival eh? Well isn't that a loaded question. Divisional rivals would be Quebec, Kelowna and Great Falls. All teams that we've had success against recently and they've also done the same to us. But if I had to pick one, it would have to be Quebec. They sit at the top of the division and are right up there in the conference standings. They are the closest geographically Canadian team to us, so that also helps our with the rivalry. But the biggest thing is it's the battle of the 2 hardest to understand teams in the league. You've got the Quebecois speaking Quebec team and the whatever the hell you call it that the Newfies speak. Every game involves trash talking between the teams, but it doesn't work well when it's only your own teammates that understand it. It's a rivalry for the ages.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

By far in my eyes anchorage is our biggest rival theres this guy over there fellow german named Agust Von Hect and you know what fuck that guy he thinks hes hot shit and wouldnt bribe his team for me to join him there luckily my beautiful boys over in carolina had my back and gave me a place to stay. Pretty sure ive out done August when weve faced on the ice i got no beef with the rest of them but id love to sick our boy gooney toons on him maybe throw some card packs at his team to look the other way. besides we got some history back in germany that i dont need to go into but yea i hate that guy hope we crush him and he cant make the play offs i hope we end up in the finals for the cup just so i can win to spite that guy.

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]