Create Account

Make player numbers matter

pls

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

I'd like to see this too. But we would have to find a way how to deal with multiple identical numbers on the team (you could probably go by 'seniority' there, or the GM simply could discuss it with the players).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

applied

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

If anyone wants my number the starting bid is a Rolex.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

08-01-2022, 02:06 AMCarpy48 Wrote: I'd like to see this too. But we would have to find a way how to deal with multiple identical numbers on the team (you could probably go by 'seniority' there, or the GM simply could discuss it with the players).
I did this when I was GM in Vancouver. If there were multiple people with the same number I’d talk to them about it, and give priority to actives.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I support this

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

08-01-2022, 12:04 PMMatteo Wrote: If anyone wants my number the starting bid is a Rolex.

One sim Rolex coming up

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

instead of 0s itll just be 69s

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I actually know how to give player numbers as a simmer. You need to make the player a free agent, change their "preferred number" to something not taken, and then reassign them to the team. It just resets all their spots in the lines so it's kind of a pain to login back and forth, one player at a time.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

nvm the option was unlocked at some point and us simmers can change it with 2 clicks

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

I remember trying to fix my teams numbers back when we switched to FHM 6 in conjunction with the simmer at the time. It was a little bit of upfront work, but not terrible. I also seem to remember the sim deciding to reset some of the numbers between seasons so it would likely need to be a Seasonal submission by GM's.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

08-01-2022, 03:49 PMYagoyi Wrote: nvm the option was unlocked at some point and us simmers can change it with 2 clicks

Yeah, it's actually a very simple process at this point. No reassigning involved.  Cheers

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

Yes please

Yup easy with two clicks Smile
We choose a number when we create our player so it would be nice to have it in the sim Wink

For the GM, it would not be that hard at the begining of the season to give it to each player and to keep track of them at each trade.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

so when we doing this?

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King