Create Account

S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service

Every month, Kettu sends his “subscribers” a signed practice used puck. Not much effort goes into it, but the payoff for the fans is immense, without a doubt

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I would send my fans, a signed image of me that is in different speedos every month for the meme of course and call it only-speedos

[Image: hallsy.png]

for my (binko koivu) subscription service i would send everyone signed baseballs (signed by me) that were thrown by jacob degrom let's go mets love the mets baby we're gonna win it all this year @efiug degrom is the best

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Beer. Quite frankly, I would just send them my favorite beers from the cities we play in. This would obviously be a 21+ in the US and an 18+ service in Canada, but it would be cool. Like hosted drink with your favorite player event.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Manon likes to talk and go out with people, to learn about others and just have a nice conversation. If she offered a subscription, she’d go out shopping or to get drinks with her fans. She’d even go play some scrimmage hockey with them.

(46 words)

The best thing to deliver online to fans has long-been discovered. Axel Foley bath water baby, let's go. You may be thinking, who wants a hockey players bath-water? I don't know, there are some wild people out there in the world. Surely one of those people really want hockey-boy bath water. Alongside the bath-water, to attract the sports-driven side from people there will also be some memoribilia, signed pucks, game-worn socks, as well as a request box for specific items to be signed that can be sent in to Foley. On top of all of that there is also going to be a roulette type aspect to the subscription boxes, wherein a set amount of signed, game-worn jerseys are sent out with the box to make it worthwhile for the fans.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Every month my sub will get a brand new malamute shipped to their home.

Malamutes will arrive assembled, and ready to be played with.

Each will be specially signed by myself.

tryna make a change

We at the Yukon malamutes are going in a bit of a different route. Every month for the low low price of 50$ you can get a game worn undershirt from one of your favorite players for all you thirsty boys out there

As mentioned in the past, Noel is part owner of a craft brewery, and said brewery already has a 'beer of the month' so to speak. He's recently set up a subscription service to send a 6 pack of the monthly beer to his fans.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

You can subscribe to the drokeep deciphering school of art! This program will send you a monthly essay written in drokeep speech for you to decipher! Instructions are included at an extra cost

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

Various Forge related key chains will be sent out every month to anyone that subscribes to the service. Sometimes they will be player related and sometimes they will be franchise related.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I think game-used pucks might be a shout. You could try collecting game-used pucks across all of NOLA's opponents. Now that I think of it, that's not a great idea. Let's stick to your day job, Malik!

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]