Create Account

I think we have too many PTs
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 09:49 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Average SHL Update:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2022-08-08_at_8.47.35_AM.png]

Average PBE Update:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2022-08-08_at_8.48.29_AM.png]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I agree with you

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

It wasn’t even *that* bad in pbe before the change, this league desperately needs the combined claims

08-08-2022, 09:49 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Average SHL Update:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2022-08-08_at_8.47.35_AM.png]

Average PBE Update:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2022-08-08_at_8.48.29_AM.png]

that SHL update is two weeks worth of graded PTs (two each of pt/mpt/hat trick/primetime), so ten claims for two weeks isn't all that bad. if you only had one week of those in there you'd only have six items.

"33-3 PTs" in the PBE update is three PTs rolled into one easy claim. If you break that out into PT/JPT/Primetime, you end up with six items as well, so these seem...pretty much the same to me.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Are you saying this in the idea of that we have too many to do?

Or are you saying this in the idea that its too many when listed out separately and they should be grouped?

08-08-2022, 09:54 AMChevy Wrote: Are you saying this in the idea of that we have too many to do?

Or are you saying this in the idea that its too many when listed out separately and they should be grouped?

This is also my question.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Paepae

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

It's maybe 15 total clicks more to do the extra things.

Can you elaborate more?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

If you're proposing that someone smart automate the claim system and do our TPE banking for us, I'm all for it. If you're suggesting that we cut down on stuff to do on the site that gives us TPE, no way. I like the mix of things we have now (predictions, short and long PTs, etc) and I think it gives everyone a chance to do well while also giving power users the chance to elevate themselves to the top.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

I will say that we have had discussions about doing combined claims-- it was posted in the PT suggestion thread a while back. The idea being every Wednesday or something I'd post a combined claim for whatever we have graded. So one claim a week with 4-15 TPE depending on what's been graded.

I really like the idea, but to be honest the main barrier is my technical knowledge. I don't know the first thing about spreadsheets, and finding a simple and fast way to aggregate all the grades is just completely beyond me. If people have ideas or solutions that are easy to understand I'm more than happy to hear them. It's something I'd love to implement but I just don't even know where to start.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

You’ve had quite the paepae week, haven’t you bud? Shut up.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I do agree in that the annoying part about the current amount of PTs isn't actually doing them, but claiming them. Combined claims would be a nice solution if in any way possible and of course a portal like the VHL uses would be an almost perfect solution, although it comes with some pitfalls as well (mainly creating a disconnect between the progression part of the site and the community part).

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

As everyone else has already said, claiming is the problem. Literally takes 10 minutes to do all the weeklies, so the amount is fine.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

add 8 lines together challenge (impossible edition)

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]