Create Account

HIRED: Head Fileworker
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2022, 07:32 AM by WannabeFinn. Edited 1 time in total.)

@golden_apricot is stepping down after a long and consistent run as Head Fileworker. He did great and kept this team running like clockwork since we initially switched to FHM. These are big shoes to fill.

Before I get into the role I'll explain what "File Work" is. File work is inputting players attributes from the site into the FHM league file. This is done weekly via a thread the updaters put the updates into. There are 23 attributes in FHM that users can update and these values have to be changed manually for each player. There are also various set and hidden attributes that need to be correct, but generally these only need to be edited when first adding a player into the league file. When adding players into the file the File Workers are also responsible for ensuring things like player name, height, weight and nationality are correct.  

The Head Fileworker is expected to do half of the SHL team updates on a weekly basis, file work is done every Sunday. As well has doing the hiring and managing the rest of the file work team. Important traits for an applicant to have are thoroughness, attention to detail and trustworthiness. This is a position that the entire site relies on. If this team becomes dysfunctional all users will feel it. GA has set the bar high during his time running this team and HO would like it to stay there. Again availability on Sundays is a must for anyone applying to this role. All that said as Head Fileworker you will have the freedom to structure the team as you see fit. If you think there are any processes that can be improved upon or additional roles that could improve how the team functions HO would love to hear it. This role and the work it does is largely behind the scenes so if you have any questions about it please reach out to me on site or on discord. 

MUST OWN FHM8
SHL and SMJHL GMs are ineligible for this role

Pay for this position is 
12M and a PT Pass

Please send applications to any member of Head Office. My discord is Patty#3919

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Bumping this thread we're accepting applications until Friday at midnight

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Congratulations to @HoltzFan10 on the successful application Smile

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]