Create Account

S67 mPT #5: Instant Win Due: October 23rd @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I think they should implement a rule where if a game goes to overtime, the team with the most shots should automatically win, I have no specific reason for this I just think it would be fun.

[37 words]

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

How about this: if one player gets a hat trick in a 3-0 game, thier team automatically wins because by that point, he deserves to win. If you let a player get a hat trick all by themselves and you don't score a single point, you probably aren't winning.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I think it will have to do with the goalie. Like, if your goalie is able to skate around the opposing net and back, then you automatically win the game. Once the goalie crosses center ice, icing is nullified so the opposing team can shoot at will toward the empty net.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

A new rule has just been implemented into the game where if you hit a 250mph slapshot, you instantly win the game. This rule was added in honor of the great Lyle Odelein the Third, who posesses the hardest slapshot to date

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

In order to make penalties more interesting, if a team reaches 30 penalty minutes, the other team will automatically win. This has now introduced a strategy to agitators and enforcers on the team who will attempt to draw penalties and get them closer to the 30 minute mark in order to get a win.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

If I catch the first 10 pucks coming my way with my glove, I'm winning the game. Since I'm a lefty, some players may not think about it and make it easier for me.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

I would have a 2 puck rule, you would need to shoot both pucks into the goal at the simultaneously and with the same "strike" so the 1 player would need to hit both pucks at the same time essentially

The new rule is that everyone who scores a goal while doing a handstand will instantly win the game. This would be ridiculously hard and would probably never happen, but someone would try it.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

To instantly win the hockey game, a new rule that allows for the coach to suit up and hop onto the ice. If they happen to score a goal then that team would win. This would allow newly retired players to become coaches and still help their team win.

[Image: ADOQcvG.png]
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: wu5MVvy.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

FHM doesn't currently track goaltenders making assists or scoring on empty net goals from down the ice.  The new rule that would be put in place is that if a goalie is able to acquire both an empty netter against an opposing team AND a recorded assist in a game, it is an auto win.  Kind of like a golden snitch.

overtime rules are now changed that if you are to win the game, it is determined from who can eat the most cans of beans. is it fair? not really buts thats ok

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

If the goalie scores a goal, that team wins, no matter what time of game it is or the previous score. I think that if your goalie can make it down the other end of the ice and score then your team should win as that is a pretty risky move.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

A team may win the game outright instantly by maintaining offensive-zone possession for three uninterrupted minutes. Note: this rule only applies for five-on-five play, not during a power play.

If Ethan Duncan can hold on to the puck for a full 5 minutes without getting knocked off the puck, then the Aurora just win the game. As the player with the least Corsi on the team, this should be easy in theory, but Duncan is a veteran who should still be capable of this.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

It took five seconds for me to think of a rule.

If a player on the ice wears a Czech jersey, the game is won... AND also that player gets five free goals.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]