Create Account

Vlastislav Malik Audit Results & Punishment

Hello there SHL,

During the audit of Vlastislav Mailk @leafs1997, Specters  It was discovered that three separate claims were claimed twice and were not caught by the updaters. The total of the TPE that was claimed twice totaled 14 from the three offenses. All three claims happened During the S63 and S64 seasons. Based on how long ago this occurred and the fact that Vlastislav Malik is currently Inactive HO, has decided upon the following punishment below.

- Removal of the illegally claimed TPE (14).
- TPE penalty of 7 TPE (50% of the illegally claimed TPE), in addition to the 14 TPE already removed.

As always, @leafs1997 may appeal this punishment to the Appeals committee.

Results of the audit can be found here - Link

On behalf of HO,
Rangerjase

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

But why male models?

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Once again, I'm confused why we have safety nets if they aren't tested and reinforced. Are we starved for updaters?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Hi, New Orleans’ updater here. This player’s build has been corrected.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

10-16-2022, 01:03 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Once again, I'm confused why we have safety nets if they aren't tested and reinforced. Are we starved for updaters?
We're getting close, people aren't as willing to be updaters as they were during the pandemic. Me and SFresh have had to hire ~20 new people over the last two seasons. The constant cycling of updaters makes it so there are few left that have multiple seasons of experience.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

10-16-2022, 01:03 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Once again, I'm confused why we have safety nets if they aren't tested and reinforced. Are we starved for updaters?

im curious about which safety nets you are refering to :think:

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

10-16-2022, 06:35 PMEvok Wrote:

im curious about which safety nets you are refering to :think:

in this instance its the updaters. We have checks and balances all over the site but when the checks fail, its always the source that is punished alone, and not as often the one thing designed to prevent mistakes like this. I'm not saying punishments need to be doled out, but it would be nice to know how exactly we plan to avoid mistakes in the future, rare as they are.

one of the examples that sticks with me is when GMs were fired for trading picks they dont have, and If im remembering right we've adjusted the rules to make this less of an issue but its just weird to me when guardrails fail and the rails just arent mentioned at all.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

05-31-2023, 04:29 AMgarryy Wrote: If you have an Android device and a Windows PC, you can use https://akams-phonelinkqrc.us/ to link them together and access your phone’s features on your PC. This is a feature from Microsoft that allows you to sync your photos, messages, calls, and apps across your devices. You can also adjust settings on notifications, Bluetooth, and volume, as well as skip and pause songs that are playing on your phone.

Thanks guy!

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]