Create Account

S67 Championship Week Due: November 6th @ 11:59 PM (PST)
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 03:54 AM by Jepox. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post

vw: pablo

Code:
7. Milestones, up to 3 TPE
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 7 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
Milestones Link

Code:
13. Graphic, 1 TPE, crAIyon? More like CWaiyon!
In the spirit of the insanely easy ring task that stayed around forever, we can keep running this one! Try using OpenAI’s DALL E Mini (now known as crAIyon) to generate a Challenge Cup related image. It could be a championship ring, your player lifting the cup, a locker room celebration. Go nuts as long as you’re attempting to make it SHL related! The results will be weird, but it’s fun!  https://www.craiyon.com/

[Image: image.png?width=613&height=662]

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Hotel Rooms (150 words min)
During the playoffs it’s not uncommon to have to spend several days on the road in the same city. Whether you’re in the playoffs or not, who does your player share a room with on the road? What do you get up to? Are you the type to drag around a PS5 everywhere you go, or are you the first to hit the bar after the game? Are you a night owl or an early riser?

Pablo Salvatici and Binko Koivu of the Atlanta Inferno are two teammates who room together on the road all the time ever since Binko got called up. Pablo used to be a lone wolf and room by himself but when Binko was called up by the general manager he asked Pablo to take the rookie under his wing as captain and a vet. Pablo took this to heart and ended up dragging the massive mountain of a man to bars and getting super fucked up after games. The two of them will stay out late, with Pablo usually being the bad example who gets dragged back to the hotel. Once in the hotel he'll play Call of Duty for hours until he passes out and then wakes up early to get to practice. It's a really bad system and he has encouraged Binko to not follow in his footsteps. So far it seems to not have worked as Pablo just ends up dragging him out anyways. (166 words)

Code:
20. Written, 3 TPE, Championship Leek (150 words min.)
If you were the judge of a Leek competition, what would you be looking for? How would you choose the championship Leek? Aesthetics only? Is taste a factor for you? How do you weigh each factor in your decision? Tell me, in 150 words, how you would define the perfect championship winning Leek.

If I Pablo Salvatici aka Jepox of the Atlanta Inferno were to judge a Leek competition I would only have one very important factor that would influence my decision as to who would be the winner. I am a big fan of vegetable aesthetics so I would entirely go off of looks. Taste could not matter any less to me, so it would be based entirely off of whether it looks like the leek that Farfetch'd holds in Pokemon. The leek that he holds is in my opinion the greatest looking vegetables in the entire world and it should be celebrated. This particular leek is the pinnacle of all leeks, truly a perfect specimen. To judge I will bring a stuffed Farfetch'd and each contestant's leek will be held in his wing to see how good it looks. The winner of the contest will not only receive a golden leek but also the stuffed Farfetch'd.

13/16

[Image: Jepox.gif]