Create Account

S67 Charity Drive - Donation Confirmation Thread

DONATION CONFIRMATION

This is the thread where you will post confirmation for the donations you make for the charity drive. You may post a screenshot of your confirmation page or your receipt - be sure to black out any identifying information you do not want to share with the public if it is on your receipt/confirmation (full name, credit card info, etc, stuff you don't want the entire SHL/internet to see). If you would rather share your confirmation with me privately, you are also welcome to do that, just message me on discord. If you donate in a currency other than USD, a conversion would be helpful but is not required.

EXAMPLE:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2022-10-24_at_1.39.43_PM.png...height=686]

REMINDER - if you are bidding on auction items, you do not need to donate for your bids until you have won the auction. There should not be any confirmation posts in here for auction items until the auctions close at the end of the charity drive.

If you are posting a confirmation for a card pack purchased from the charity card shop, please specify which item(s) you are purchasing.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Purchasing trading cards from the charity shop!

$1 for Base Pack
$1 for Charity Pack

Confirmation Clicky

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Purchasing a base and charity pack and make a donation.

[Image: 9RsJhTS.png]

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Base and charity pack:

[Image: unicef.png]

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

HTT week 0 subs:

[Image: unknown.png]

Matched and paid out:

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

HTT week 1:

paid out (should have been $7.50, but min to STC was $10, so adding in $2.50 for my card packs):

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Base and Charity Pack
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8....39_PM.png

[Image: mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3...a5e635414&][Image: 4028.png][Image: 5431.png][Image: 5570.png][Image: 7241.png][Image: 5906.png][Image: 6149.png][Image: 7950.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2022, 02:13 PM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm buying 1 base pack and 1 charity pack with a $25 donation. Sent confirmation to Jess.

CONFIRMED ON DISCORD - Jess

[Image: Screenshot_2022-10-31_142745.png]

base pacc and charity pacc pls

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Donated, would like the base pack and charity pack.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

$1 base pack + $1 charity pack

[Image: IMG_20221101_102920.jpg]

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2022, 12:48 PM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

One base pack and one charity pack of trading cards for me please. My donation confirmation has been sent to @sköldpaddor.

CONFIRMED - Jess

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2022, 09:17 PM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

One base pack and one charity pack, pending confirmation.

CONFIRMED - Jess

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 05:45 PM by mystick. Edited 2 times in total.)

[Image: Donation.png]

One base pack and one Charity Pack please.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

3 more subs

[Image: image.png]

rounded up to $10 again

[Image: image.png]