Create Account

Pre-draft Team Rankings - Part 2 [2x Media]

And, we’re back! Fresh off watching one of the best NFL games in recent history, Kool-Aid McKinstry is back to ranking potential SMJHL suitors ahead of tonight’s draft. By the way, Justin Jefferson might be the best player in the NFL. Jefferson has speed, finesse, and extreme play-making ability. Not to mention, Jefferson is extremely marketable and entertaining as hell to watch. Why does that matter to the SMJHL? Because Kool-Aid aims to be the same guy except, on ice. The question is, who’s ice will it be in Season 68?

9. St. Louis Scarecrows Scarecrows - The Scarecrows have a nightmarish look, and I mean that in a good way. St. Louis has always been more of a baseball city, but the people are chill and I know there’s an awesome restaurant near the Arch that specializes in grilled cheese sandwiches. ‘Kool-Aid and the Crows’ sounds phenomenal. Sounds like the best alt-rock band in downtown St. Louis.

10. Kelowna Knights Knights - Kelowna must be popular because there was a question on the rookie survey dedicated to the city. Yes, I had heard of Kelowna before the survey. One can thank the Kelowna Rockets for such. But I know the Knights are the most successful juniors franchise and the fans are second-to-none in the SMJHL. That #1 sweater in the green and gold would look goooooood!

11. Maine Timber Timber - Kool-Aid in green and gold also works for Maine. I’m not a huge fan of team names that are nouns, but the Timber have a rugged, axe-men vibe that I can get down with. My sister lives in Maine and though it gets super cold there, they enjoy some incredible days with nature. I wouldn’t mind spending some time away from the concrete jungles inside of large cities for a few seasons.

12. Great Falls Grizzlies Grizzlies - Can Kool-Aid be the missing piece to a new, mini-SMJHL dynasty in Great Falls? I mean, Virginia has a lot going on that is attractive to a young man such as myself. An amazing national park, short drive from the beach, and another short drive from Washington D.C. Wait, are the Great Falls Grizzlies located in Virginia?

13. Nevada Battleborn Battleborn - Nevada is as unconventional of a hockey market as one can get. However, the success of the Las Vegas Golden Knights in the NHL shows much potential. The Vegas NHL fans are rabid and the pregame atmosphere is lit. If the Batteborn game-day experience is similar; sign me up!

14. Anchorage Armada Armada - My only issue with the Armada is they play in Alaska, a state I feel might be closer to Russia than it is the U.S. Do they have television in Alaska? It might be hard to market Kool-Aid in a market that might not see the sun set. I will say the Armada have a nice logo set, colors, and sweaters.

Ultimately, Kool-Aid will play anywhere. As I have stated on social media, I just want the opportunity to showcase my talents and grow. The SMJHL franchise that is most competitive, in-house, and the best gateway to SHL stardom is the best franchise for me. Oh yeah!

550 words

[Image: h2OFdMh.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

That hurts

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.