Create Account

S68 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Quote:Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.
25 words minimum!
Hello, nice to meet you. I am a Canadian hockey fan that enjoys video games and so a sim hockey league makes a lot of sense for a past time. The SHL is currently my only sim league, though I am open to joining another league in the future, perhaps the ISFL.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Howdy. My name is Maxy and I started on the SHL over a decade ago, which is quite crazy to think about as a now 30 yr old. As far as what's interesting about me? Not much to be quite honest, I am a boring old man who goes to work, spends time with his family and plays video games and thats about it. I have a slight obsession with the band Ghost, and Corgi Dogs, I still love Pokemon more than I should, my favorite movie is the Lion King, and I'd rather rewatch the same, like, 10 shows and movies over and over than to watch new ones. (Supernatural, Dexter, Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Stranger Things, Prison Break, Mr Robot, That 70's Show for TV Shows. As far as movies mostly movies directed by Martin Scorsese, Fast and the Furious franchise, and a few random movies like Oliver Stone's The Doors). Lastly I am a huge Anaheim Ducks fan.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Hi, I'm Avakael, and I like spreadsheets, browser based nation simulator games and harry potter fanfiction. One day, I hope to combine these three hobbies into one combined activity.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

im Leatherneckmike, originally from PBE i've ventured into WSBL, ISFL and now properly into SHL after having a J only career last time. Hopefully things here go well this time! I can def earn and already got a job so lets go!

43 words

hey its me gecko everyones favourite e-lover

treecko is actually one of many of my favourite pokemon other favourites include mawile and whiscash yerr

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Hi im trella im currently a junior in college with a double major in political science and public administration and a minor in international non-governmental organizations.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2022, 11:38 PM by Scp999v2. Edited 2 times in total.)

Uh hi I'm scp a oilers fan and a bit of a dumbass who originally is from bc but grew up in edmonton I'm bad at these so xD

Hey everyone, Eric here! I live in British Columbia, so being drafted to Kelowna suits me kindly. My fun icebreaker story about myself is that back when the Olympics were in Vancouver, I sang at the opening and closing ceremonies as a part of a children's choir (I would have been ten or eleven at the time). I'm so excited to get to know all of you as our careers progress.

Hi, I'm MCP

Made my account about 4 years ago after being bored in high school, and now I'm making my 3rd player being bored in college. I play mahjong and board games in my spare time

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]