Create Account

S68 mPT #3: Audience Participation Due: December 11th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

We have everyone bring canned goods, we then slip the opposing goalie a little extra to stand out on the ice and let everyone try and pelt him with cans. its a great time with the family

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2022, 01:12 AM by Scrufdaddy. Edited 1 time in total.)

I want our fans to donate non-perishable foods. When the first away team penalty is called, I want them to start hucking cans of soup out onto the ice. Even better if the penalty is a tripping call, affectionately known as a can-opener.

Edit:
Well crap, someone else has the same idea? How about instead we have them bring bulk dry pasta? First time someone can't stand the heat and gets tossed from the faceoff dot, everyone throws loose pasta out onto the ice. For the kids.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Sticking to the monarch style, and our logo/mascot themes, we will partner with burger king to achieve a chartable cause where fans will be asked to throw burger king burgers onto the ice, hitting the opposing teams bench for bonus charity points of course.

The Manhattan Rage are working with their local anger management classes to help bring people's anger in check. To help people express their rage in a positive way, fans are asked to write down their frustrations and throw them on the ice in a symbolic gesture to let go of their rage

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

I would love for fans to toss over various toys and food and even gift cards they have not used to having no interests in the stores they were for

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

San Francisco's audience promotion for this season is a giveaway of stuffed tanks to be thrown on the ice when the Pride get their first goal. In a season where the team is bad and the only draws are to watch San Francisco play Vladimirashenko until he drops or a rookie Sophie Bordeleau, it's a fun way to get people to the games and engage with the fans.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

This winter Detroit decided to have fans throw coats onto the ice if the team scores a power play goal.  Considering Detroit has 33 Power Play goals at this point in the season I think some fans are second guessing the idea of coats in particular

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

I feel like some sort of plush horse, knights helm, or sword would make the most sense for the fans to throw on the ice for charity. It would have to be plush so no one gets hurts.

We ask our fans to bring unopened toiletries to throw on the ice because Jaska Seppälä really needs some deodorant and a toothbrush and all kinds of other stuff

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Whenever the away team scores this Christmas period in Philadelphia we ask the crowd to bring their hammers and anvils to yeet onto the ice that way there's a good incentive for the other team not to score.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

the hamilton steelhawks usually request that their fans bring in copies of sonic forces for the nintendo switch to throw onto the ice, with those copies being collected and given to children from low income families who really like sonic the hedgehog

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

In Chicago, we are really big into animal rescues, so we usually choose an animal and go with that for the Teddy Bear toss. This year we are saving the whales and are encouraging all whale plushes to be tossed.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I want the fans to bring their own live buffalos and physically yeet them onto the ice i dont know how possible or safe this is but i dont care

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

The fans of Manhattan Rage will be pleased to know that the annual "sad baked potato cat" plushie throw will have its 1st season at the game 50 of the regular season.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

We are doing bring salmon to the rink day, all fans can buy or can bring in salmon for the salmon for bears charity it is a good cause.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs