Create Account

S68 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank you

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.
Only S68 SMJHL Rookies (S69 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, December 25th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

There are 3 people I would like to say nice things about. These 3 are the ONLY people in the league who decided to message me and ask me what was going on at the time of the draft. With explanation, understanding, and respect it was mutual beneficial. Most GM's hit pass on me without even being a bit companionate to DM me to ask. Not these 3. These 3 I will never forget there actions that gave me an opportunity to play in the league. These 3 are @By-Tor @TheSparkyDee and @Anthique . We have developed a great friendship after they understood my situation. I couldn't....and wouldn't ... see myself playing for anyone else in the minors. These 3 have true compassion to be elite GM's one day in the SHL.
130 words

I suck at thanking anyone so ill give it a shot
Thanks @jay2233 for carrying the life out of this washed up bum
Thanks @Ragnar for giving this washy washy bum a league job

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

I think Jaybait and Ruggsy are cute and great at running an SMJHL team, please keep running it <3

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 08:41 AM by Nictox. Edited 1 time in total.)

As always, thanks to the boys in Nug. Always a blast hanging out there.

I guess I'll thank Joe too for always pushing for me to come back.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

A big thank you to @blakec1414 for trading for me when I joined the league, and for allowing me to be a part of a great locker room in Regina.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 01:33 PM by Ferda. Edited 1 time in total.)

with the detroit falcons, it is a pleasure for me to say congrats to the other teams for participating in the biblical beatdown of season 68 of the simulation major junior hockey league. thank you for being chumps and letting my gamer coaches game me to big points.

oh gwid and jeffrey420 are alright i guess sadge

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Just to thank someone outside of the orginization that I'm in Malamutes (cause I'm obviously thankful for everyone here in yukon), I'll go with @Anthique, because as a first gen, he was the fist gm that ended up reaching out to me which I for sure appreciated 

[50 words]

I am thankful for how great my season was personally, better than my rookie season, and to be part of the Detroit Falcons organisation. I am thankful for being part of such a great community both with the Falcons, the Monarchs but the whole game as well. I am thankful to be part of this great league.

@sve7en is a real one fr, helps out his rookies and gives good suggestions

I thank all my teammates and the gm from my Vancouver Whalers for the warm welcome to the league and the help oft the start of my carreer. Thank you to all officials of this site, who give much time to run this league!

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “Only God knows who will go through....” --- Reporter: “It’s hard to ask him.” --- Zlatan: “You’re talking to him.”

I don't have anyone in particular I want to shout out right now, but I'm thankful for this league as a whole and everyone who contributes to it and pours hours of their time in to keeping it going.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

I have thanked pretty much everyone I have needed to in past PT's like this, but now I can say thank you to @artermis for giving me a good home in Kelowna for what is likely my last SHL recreate, and the rest of the KEL LR for being fun to look into, even if I haven't been as active as anticipated.

Okay say something nice

@"Slappydoodle” is a good father to his children.

@SparkyOG and @By-Tor care about the players on their team and are wise with their draft picks.

I think that qualifies.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I'd like to thank a number of individuals for positively impacting my time here since returning. @By-Tor for trusting me to run my WJC nation, @dmuda11 for showing me the tactical ropes during that time, @artermis for trusting my earning and locker room potential enough to draft me fourth overall. @MikeLiut and @TheHammer43 for fun front office interactions, and everyone in the Kelowna, Czech, and UCORCAL locker rooms.