Create Account

Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2022, 03:11 PM by spooked. Edited 1 time in total.)

I don't think you can change anything without ruining the draft, short of banning the position from people creating as a goalie to begin with.

In terms of cap and contract counts, no matters the % scale you want to cut off the cap, the higher TPE will always be a disadvantage cap-wise. If you remove them from the cap entirely, maybe that fixes it, but then you have a UFA question I suppose, though we all are already pretty much forced to take minimums in the SHL anyways already so forcing goalies on a stock contract plan and having their UFA rights be mainly about where they want to play outright may balance out the shit in-sim feeling.

pretty much every time I have thought about this, I just don't think goalies should be part of the same cap system, whether they have a separate cap or no cap etc. it just doesn't make sense to me, especially when backups don't play most important games, so why do we have their cap hit included. In the real life it makes sense, but in the SHL we don't get injured so a backup is completely superficial in playoffs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time - by spooked - 12-21-2022, 03:09 PM