Create Account

Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time

12-22-2022, 04:21 AMCarpy48 Wrote: In general I agree with what Jess said, but also...

12-21-2022, 10:16 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: On a personal note, after watching a 700 TPE out perform my goalie the entire playoff series...

Let me out of this hell. Let me swap god damnit.

I'm not sure if this was a joke or not, but I'll give you a serious reply here anyway (and my opinion). That's kind of part of what comes with playing goalie in the league. You have you ignore the TPE part entirely and see the team as a whole - goalies are only as good as their team is. Something like this simply happens and it will happen to you more often that you're happy with it. You can be the highest TPE goalie in the league, but there will be situations that you can't control. Missing the playoffs is part of that. If we want to take it even a step further and bring the whole role-playing aspect into the picture: you'll definitely need to be mentally strong to play a goalie. For most people it's not fun, but nobody can really win all the time anyway.

I really don't think wanting to swap because of this is the solution. Not that late into someone's career. The cap relief seems a better potential solution.
Montreal had a higher TPE team than BUF. My goalie has gotten worse as both he and the team has gotten better.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time - by brickwall35 - 12-22-2022, 11:00 AM