Create Account

Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time

One of the reasons I retired Petrov was because I felt like I was hurting Atlanta with my cap hits even though I was doing well and taking hometown discounts. I just mattered that much less than a skater and the 4m they spent a year on me could be better spent on beefing up offense or defense.

Would making goalie cap hits 0 be overpowered? Maybe. That's a data situation that I am not nearly smart enough to understand or try and solve. I think a half hit that is paid out in full to the player could be viable.

I wish the answer was simple or easy because I loved making Petrov and I loved building his story and crafting him into an award winner. But the cons outweighed the pros and he went kaput.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time - by Reno - 01-12-2023, 05:32 PM