Create Account

Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2023, 10:46 PM by spooked. Edited 3 times in total.)

01-12-2023, 06:01 PMRAmenAmen Wrote:
01-12-2023, 05:53 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: It's not that goalies money should count half against the cap, it's that their minimums could be halved. Also it was 35.5 million.

Give me my 70M contract!

But seriously, I like the half cap idea, and you could easily void the cap relief if the contract was over a certain amount. I want a long career and i want a 2k badge, but not if it hurts my team.

Honestly could even just give teams a third HTD for starting goalies only that are with the team for the usually amount of time. Gets you down to 4M at least without burning your 2 HTDs, and avoids some of the other issues with cap changes. There are like 4-5 different straightforward ways to make it better :(

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time - by spooked - 01-12-2023, 10:41 PM