Create Account

S69 SMJHL Early Bird PT

Olly's strongest ability is good team play and speed. He has always tried to be as quick and technical as possible to deal with opponents more effectively. But the team game is the one most associated with Olly's skills. He will certainly be a good addition to any team. Apart from the skills I've already named, the accuracy of the pitches is also at a very good level to be able to reap the opportunities I've been given.

Wednesday Addams is fast, agile, and keeps her opponents guessing. Her exquisite stick checking skills allow her to be dangerous all over the ice. She is fearless, and won't back down from any situation. This means she has no problems with forcing her way to the front of the net. She makes use of "dirty" tactics with no remorse. Wednesday projects to be a top point scorer.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

The main strength that Isak Sogard has on the ice is a sense of always knowing where he should be. His positioning is really impressive and allows for him to avoid making too many mistakes in the defensive zone while helping him set up offensive plays on the other end of the ice. When it comes to out of game things, Isak's biggest strength is he's a great listener, good with kids and pets, and enjoys a quiet night in.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Robins biggest asset is it determination and grit. He plays hard, doesn't give up and his physicality can really help to give his team some momentum when you are starting to get behind. There's really nothing quite like a big open ice hit and the crowd roaring to get you back into a game.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

My strengths are my weaknesses, and my weaknesses are as follows: 
1. Live chickens
2. Stock Market, The
3. Poor grammer
4. Spelling mistakes
5. Caring too little
6. @ZootTX
7. Dreaming that I'm a male dancer at a retirement home
8. Spiders

That's a full list of every weakness that I know of. 
But I also like stealing things.
If you draft me, you will be getting a virtual hockey player who may or may not be willing to switch positions from "C."* You will also be getting a firm handshake in the mail and the secret ingredient to my chicken stir fry. 
That is all.

*to be completely honest, I don't know what "C" stands for. At this point it's too embarrassing to ask.

alright, when talking abotu strengths gnabe is extreamly good at the dab. infact goal celebrations in general are a strenght. He is absolulty shit at everythign else but when his team scores a goal you better beleive he is going to have the best celly on the ice, and it will always include a dab.

What will get me picked in the SMJHL draft? I’d probably say my insane work ethic and devotion to the game of hockey. Despite being a smaller player I throw my weight around on the rink and lay the boom down on people day in and day out. Nepotism might help as well since my uncle is the general manager of the Nevada Battleborn.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Anthony Simmons II has many strengths, he's a two way player at heart but he focuses more on offense, he has power accuracy and he can screen for others, on defense he's well rounded not having a noticable weakness at first glance. His game is in close to the net and rebounding the puck or taking a one timer shot into the net. His defensive game focus is pursuit and destroy aka chase down the puck handler and poke the puck free.

Sydney is the most well rounded defensive player you will ever see. She can shoot, she can screen, she can hit, she can pick at the blue line. Whatever the coach says to do, Shaw will do. And look good doing it. Never seen a better team player this Sydney Shaw. Watch out for her.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Who needs an equipment manager when you have Alvin on the roster. Need some extra tape for your twigs or socks? I GOTCHA. Jock/Jill straps? I got some extras in the car. Broke ALL your sticks in warm up? I got any stick you could ever want, as long as it's a righty pink bauer. Forgot your flip flops for post game shower? I know the lost and found guy and can hook you up.

I can carpool to the rink and also help my teammates tie their skates as long as they help me tie mine, ultimate team player. 

Also, my mom always packs me extra orange slices and PBJ sandwiches before the game, so we can share during the intermission.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Ace Lightning loves to party. You heard that right, his greatest strength as a hockey player isn’t his sick backhand or his fast skating, but rather what he does off the ice. After a two night bender between games, he won’t even go to sleep, he will go back on the ice and play the best hockey you’ve ever seen.

Kyle’a biggest strength would be his ability to create a ridiculous amount of space with or without the puck which will give him the opportunity to be open for a one timer, has the hands to hold the open ice and make sure the puck gets to his teammates stick he’s a forward any team would want cause he can do it all.

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

Don Aven is an Albertan two-way forward who excels in the center position. He's know primarily for his ability to skate, specifically his speed and how little time it takes for him to reach that top speed. Aven is able to translate this speed and acceleration into big hits, making him a formidable physical player. He's also skilled at the face-off, often coming out of games with more won than lost. Besides that his all around game is decent but could use some work, hopefully this prospect turns out to be a real treat to watch develop.

He's a true student of the "game". He stays up late every night talking to puck bunnies on snapchat with his busted iPhone 7 since we all know junior hockey doesn't pay shit. As the kids would say, he has W rizz, but really he just has messy long hair that he's convinced people is dirty flow. He is currently dating a freshman girl, but that's ok since his parents have a 5 year age gap.

Josh’s biggest strength is his physical game, with 13’s in strength, fighting and bravery, and a 12 in aggression Josh will be getting under the skin of opposing players, and will always be ready to have his teams back. Josh has a 13 in Screening and 12 in Speed, he will get in and out of dirty zones quickly.

[Image: latrielle.png]
Sig. Graphic made by Ragnar