Create Account

S69 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 04:22 PM by Jayba1t. Edited 2 times in total.)

WHO ARE THESE TASKS FOR? S69 SMJHL Rookies (S70 SHL Draftees, AKA anyone with "[S70]" next to their player name)

Note: Rookie tasks are available to a user only once during their lifetime on the site, not once per player.

TO CLAIM TASKS: Make a post in this thread and link each task you completed (please keep all claims you are making at the same time in a single post). Afterward, a Rookie Task Grader will come by and grade each task to verify if the task is complete and award site money.

Once a Rookie Task grader has edited your post (you will be notified via a ping on the site), please create a separate post in the thread for any additional tasks completed, as well as link any previous claims you have made.

PAYOUT:
$1,000,000 per task completed
$1,000,000 bonus for completing all tasks
- A total possible payout of $9,000,000 (8 Tasks + Completion Bonus)

ROOKIE TASKS

Code:
1. Create an update page

Code:
2. Claim an activity check

Code:
3. Buy a week of training (or claim free first training for first gen players)

Code:
4. Complete a PT and claim it from the current SMJHL Claims Thread. [NOTE: this task is only claimable once the claims thread opens for S69: "Your First PT," "Rookie Survey PT" and "Catch Up TPE Claim Thread" do not count for this task]

To claim this task, find a TPE claim where your name is listed with a TPE value next to your name. Then, right click on the post number in the top right corner of the post, then choose "Copy link address." Afterward, paste the link in your claim post.

Code:
5. Create a graphic and post in the weekly submissions forum of the graphics thread found HERE
- Please put that this graphic is a "Rookie Task Graphic" in the title of the thread. Every graphic that is submitted as a rookie task graphic will receive a base payout equivalent to a grade of .5 / 5 on the graphics grading scale for 150k. With the 1M received for doing this task we hope this mitigates that payout and also makes things much easier on the graphics team. By labeling it a "Rookie Task Graphic" as well, you will not use your 1st-time graphic bonus.

NOTE: If you do not label the graphic with "Rookie Task Graphic," then your post will be submitted to normal grading guidelines and will use up your 1st-time graphic bonus.

Code:
6. Write a Deep Dive [NOTE: This task is only claimable once the first preseason stream for the SHL/SMJHL concludes, as per the Deep Dive Rules and Guidelines]

Code:
7. Watch an SHL or SMJHL stream on YouTube
    -To verify, please do one of the following and post it in your rookie tasks claim:
      - Write 150 words about the games that happened during the stream
      - Create a 2-min podcast about the stream
      - Create a graphic about your favorite part of the stream ( please post the graphic in the rookie task claim thread and not as a graphics submission)

Code:
8. Complete the Rookie Survey (post that you completed it and we will verify with the rookie mentor head that it is complete for credit)
    - As recreates can not complete the rookie survey we simply ask them to link a player page from a past player for this task instead

Grading will be done when it's best available to the Rookie Tasks Graders, so please be patient if it's not done right away.

DUE DATE: The end of Season 69

Thank you, and have fun!

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023, 10:13 AM by Frenchie. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
1. Create an update page
UPDATE PAGE

Code:
ACTIVITY CHECK

Code:
+3 TPE - Weekly Training

Code:
4. Complete a PT and claim it from the current SMJHL Claims Thread. [NOTE: this task is only claimable once the claims thread opens for S67: "Your First PT," "Rookie Survey PT" and "Catch Up TPE Claim Thread" do not count for this task]

To claim this task, find a TPE claim where your name is listed with a TPE value next to your name. Then, right click on the post number in the top right corner of the post, then choose "Copy link address." Afterward, paste the link in your claim post.
S69 SMJHL Early Bird PT

All other will be later.

Graded! I could not unfortunately accept task 4, as it must be a claim for the claim thread and this does not meet the criteria. You may include this task in another post when done! Therefore, 3 tasks for 3 million coming your way @lilstifler! - Frenchie
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023, 10:17 AM by Frenchie. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Update Thread
2. AC
3. Weekly Training
4. PT placeholder
5. GFX placeholder
6. Deep Dive placeholder
7. Stream placeholder
8.  S70 Rookie Survey

Graded! 4 tasks completed at 1 million per! Please submit any new tasks in a seperate post to claim @domffl! - Frenchie
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023, 10:18 AM by Frenchie. Edited 2 times in total.)

1. Create an update page.
2. Claim an activity check.
3. Buy a week of training.

8. Rookie Survey

Graded! 4 tasks completed at 1 million per! Please submit any new tasks in a seperate post to claim @orangie! - Frenchie
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 10:29 AM by Frenchie. Edited 2 times in total.)

1. Create an update page

2.Claim an activity check

3.Buy Weekly Training

4.Claim a PT from the Claim Thread

8. Recreate: Link previous Player

Graded! 5 tasks completed at 1 million per! Please submit any new tasks in a seperate post to claim @chetib - Frenchie

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 10:30 AM by Frenchie. Edited 5 times in total.)

Code:
1. Create an update page
Update Page

Code:
ACT #454

Code:
Training

Code:
4. Complete a PT and claim it from the current SMJHL Claims Thread. [NOTE: this task is only claimable once the claims thread opens for S69: "Your First PT," "Rookie Survey PT" and "Catch Up TPE Claim Thread" do not count for this task]

PT #1-Nice Places
Interested Prospects Claim

Code:
8. Complete the Rookie Survey (post that you completed it and we will verify with the rookie mentor head that it is complete for credit)
    - As recreates can not complete the rookie survey we simply ask them to link a player page from a past player for this task instead
S70 Rookie Survey

Graded! 5 tasks completed at 1 million per! Please submit any new tasks in a seperate post to claim @Eggcracker9 ! - Frenchie

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 10:31 AM by Frenchie. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Create an Update Page[/url]
2. [url=https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=128410&pid=3304030#pid3304030]Claim an Activity Check

3. Purchase a week of Training

8. Rookie Survey

Graded! 4 tasks completed at 1 million per! Please submit any new tasks in a seperate post to claim @axtron ! - Frenchie
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 10:33 AM by Frenchie. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Create an update page
8. Recreate: Past player page

Graded! 4 tasks completed at 1 million per! Please submit any new tasks in a seperate post to claim @Carpy48 ! - Frenchie

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 10:39 AM by Frenchie. Edited 2 times in total.)

Note: Rookie tasks are available to a user only once during their lifetime on the site, not once per player.

TO CLAIM TASKS: Make a post in this thread and link each task you completed (please keep all claims you are making at the same time in a single post). Afterward, a Rookie Task Grader will come by and grade each task to verify if the task is complete and award site money.

Once a Rookie Task grader has edited your post (you will be notified via a ping on the site), please create a separate post in the thread for any additional tasks completed, as well as link any previous claims you have made.

PAYOUT:
$1,000,000 per task completed
$1,000,000 bonus for completing all tasks
- A total possible payout of $9,000,000 (8 Tasks + Completion Bonus)

ROOKIE TASKS

Code:
1. Create an update page

UPDATE THREAD

Code:

AC 452

Code:

TRAINING

Code:

Code:
5. Create a graphic and post in the weekly submissions forum of the graphics thread found HERE
- Please put that this graphic is a "Rookie Task Graphic" in the title of the thread. Every graphic that is submitted as a rookie task graphic will receive a base payout equivalent to a grade of .5 / 5 on the graphics grading scale for 150k. With the 1M received for doing this task we hope this mitigates that payout and also makes things much easier on the graphics team. By labeling it a "Rookie Task Graphic" as well, you will not use your 1st-time graphic bonus.

NOTE: If you do not label the graphic with "Rookie Task Graphic," then your post will be submitted to normal grading guidelines and will use up your 1st-time graphic bonus.

Code:
6. Write a Deep Dive [NOTE: This task is only claimable once the first preseason stream for the SHL/SMJHL concludes, as per the Deep Dive Rules and Guidelines]

Code:
7. Watch an SHL or SMJHL stream on YouTube
    -To verify, please do one of the following and post it in your rookie tasks claim:
      - Write 150 words about the games that happened during the stream
      - Create a 2-min podcast about the stream
      - Create a graphic about your favorite part of the stream ( please post the graphic in the rookie task claim thread and not as a graphics submission)

Code:

FN LN

Grading will be done when it's best available to the Rookie Tasks Graders, so please be patient if it's not done right away.

DUE DATE: The end of Season 69

Thank you, and have fun!
[/quote]

Graded! 4 tasks completed at 1 million per! Please submit any new tasks in a seperate post to claim @gurbs ! - Frenchie

[Image: gurbs.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 10:35 AM by Frenchie. Edited 1 time in total.)

Rookie Task #8
I started watching the draft at 9 pm EST and as they start announcing Yukon malamutes pick Sydney Shaw. Now the Kelowna Knights select Isak Sogard, The third pick will be Quebec City Citadelles and they select Elena Maximova. Vancouver Whalers will like to select Lebron James, and Newfoundland is picking Rhett Carpet. Colorado Raptors are selecting Robin Nyckel, and Yukon Malamutes are picking Alvin Wong. As we come to the 8th pick Regina selects Jae Hyuk Choi. Who do we have here ah Anchorage Armada is selecting Tony Soprano. The first round starts to round out and the final pick #14 goes to Regina Elk Olivers Ozols.

I was so excited to see my brother get drafted 29th OVR and the Yukon Malamutes Select Josh Latreille. A few picks go by and I say to myself "come on this is the one" the 35th pick is Great Fall Grizzlies and they select Kyle Latreille.

Graded! 1 task completed at 1 million per! Please submit any new tasks in a seperate post to claim @Duga ! - Frenchie

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2023, 02:53 PM by Duga. Edited 5 times in total.)

1. Right Wing - Kyle Latreille
2. Activity Check #454
3. Weekly Training
4. S69 Mock Draft
5. Rookie Task Graphic
7. Rookie Task #8
8.Rookie Survey
will do others when possible.
Grizzlies

Graded! 5 tasks completed at 1 million per! I could not accept task #4 as it has to be a link to a claim thread post in which you are. Please submit any new tasks in a seperate post to claim @Duga ! - Frenchie

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 10:39 AM by Frenchie. Edited 4 times in total.)

1. Update Thread
2. AC
3. Weekly Training
5. Rookie Task graphic
7. Watched the first preseason sim for the SHL streamed January 18th, see below.
8. S70 Rookie Survey

Task 7:

I watched the SHL preseason stream tonight. What stood out to me on the first day was the number of high scoring games. Since I'm new to the league I wasn't sure if that was common or not. A couple teams opened up with seven goals and four had six goals. I don't really have a favourite team or a vested interest in one yet so was just watching all of the scores. The second night had an eight to seven game in a shootout but scores started to settle down. The third day saw a return to the high scoring games with three teams at seven and one at eight. The team scoring eight was Buffalo who scored twenty two goals over the first three games including an eight to seven shootout loss. Philadelphia was also right up there with seventeen goals. One of the other notable things I saw was two shutouts for Montreal and their goalie Brick Wall. As for struggling teams, I noticed Minnesota finished with three losses on the sim period. Can't wait for the SMJHL games!

Graded! 6 tasks completed at 1 million per! Please submit any new tasks in a seperate post to claim @nerji ! - Frenchie

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: 1I2bN7C.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 12:17 PM by Josh Latreille. Edited 5 times in total.)

1. Update Thread - Josh Latreille
2. Activity Check #455
3. Weekly Training
8. Rookie Survey S70

Graded! 4 tasks completed at 1 million per! I could not accept task #4 as it has to be a link to a claim thread post in which you are. Please submit any new tasks in a seperate post to claim @Josh Latreille ! - Frenchie

[Image: latrielle.png]
Sig. Graphic made by Ragnar
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 10:42 AM by Frenchie. Edited 1 time in total.)

7. I was so disappointed when the draft was delayed an hour, my girlfriend hasn’t stopped hearing about the draft so she knew something was wrong when I was upset, waiting that extra hour felt like waiting days. When the draft started I was glued to my chair, I turned the lights out and sat back. I saw the draft graphic pop up in the stream and I almost created a box in my head, this is the box that I would most likely see my name pop up in, (I was right). As the picks go by I chart out how long each 5 picks is taking, to estimate when i’ll be drafted. I didn’t do this for any hockey reason, I was just hungry. Hour 2 of the draft has just started, I know I could go any pick, the time is 10:03. Tensions are high, Kyle and I are quiet, even my girlfriend is noticeably nervous. With the 29th OVR Pick of the S70 SHL draft, from Ottawa, Canada, The Yukon Malamutes take Centre Josh Latreille.

Graded! 1 task completed at 1 million per! Please submit any new tasks in a seperate post to claim @Josh Latreille ! - Frenchie

[Image: latrielle.png]
Sig. Graphic made by Ragnar
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 10:43 AM by Frenchie. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Update Page

2. Activity Check

3. Training

4. Complete a PT

8. Rookie Survey/Past Player

Graded! 5 tasks completed at 1 million per! Please submit any new tasks in a seperate post to claim @Grum ! - Frenchie