Create Account

S69 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hi, I’m Jay and I’m your PT director for the SMJHL!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S69 SMJHL Rookies (S70 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, January 22nd @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

I am Anthony Simmons II I put my actual real life name as my player... My previous player technically held my name but it was my dad's name not mine as I am named after him thus Anthony Simmons II. I am a laid back guy and try to get along with everyone I possibly can no matter what... Something funny about me... My non-existent sense of humor I guess I don't really get normal Jokes and stuff... Something interesting I think I already said something interesting... Odd well I act completely different depending on what time of day you talk to me and it completely depends on what time it is... Well nice to meet all of you and please have a nice day

Hey I'm Edmund Rothaus, drafted by Carolina. I used to write for SB Nation over at their Nashville Predators blog OnTheForecheck for six years. I played puck from 6-years-old through college in the ACHA, including a year in Germany where I played at the Freiburg Uni team. Finally hung the skates up last year when I messed my knee up in beer league. I went to law school at Ohio State and still work in Columbus now. Looking forward to doing some media pieces!

[Image: Jzx3Bxg.jpg]

Hey, I'm axtron. I've made a player before, but I went Inactive because I found the site a little confusing. Now that I got the hang of it, I decided to make Antoine Gauthier! I'll tell you a bit about myself. I love hockey, my favorite team are the Ottawa Senators. I don't play hockey, but I do play Rugby. I usually play video games or cook in my free time. I can't wait to be involved more with the SHL and meet lots of people!

Hey my names Kyle, I love playing hockey whether its alone or with friends and family. Whenever I got free time I usually spend it playing video games mostly survival.

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2023, 04:43 PM by SvgeMars. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello, I am mars. I am military veteran and current college student. I am a huge Blue Jackets fan and enjoy building PCs and playing video games.

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

Howdy, I'm Novanod! Not my real name but I don't think that was too hard to sniff out. Obviously I like hockey, it's been apart of my life since as far as I can remember, Truthfully I skate better than I walk. After I got injured I drifted towards things like video games and anime, I am a huge fan of many games but mostly Metal Gear, The Legend of Zelda, and many more. The anime I enjoy the most is Dragon Ball and Fate. Aside from that not really much else to say beside I'm Canadian and a Canucks fan.

My name is Lebron James. I am from Akron, Ohio. I have been drafted at #4 overall by the Vancouver Whalers. I am happy to have been drafted.

[Image: EEjxPgX.gif]
[Image: C4fJOeP.png]

Hi everyone, I'm not new, but I'm only on my second player after 4 years on the site. I got drafted by Newfoundland and fun fact I actually helped pick the team name and location when we moved the franchise from Lethbridge about two years ago so you can call that coming full circle? I tend to pick something and stick with it as you can also see by me being involved with the SHL graphics department for almost 4 years now and being on Finland's team management for close to 20 seasons.
Other than that... if I'm not working, sleeping or playing video games I definitely spend too much time on this site. I also like coffee Smile

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I am Henrik. My new player is Robin Nyckel. My old player was Henrik Lekberg Osterman. I hope to make more players after this. That is all.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Hi, I'm lilstifler. I'm not new here, this is my 2nd player on site and I'm Team Latvia Fed Head as well. I just love hockey and I'm happy that Regina drafted me in 1st round which is really amazing! I am Latvian, like a real Latvian. :D

Hello I am enigmatic aka Eni aka engi and I am new here. I hope people are nice and that we will all have fun together. Go Citadelles!

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Hey there everyone! 
My name is Josh, my player is named after me and my younger brother Kyle was drafted this year with me! Ive never actually played in a hockey league but I absolutely love playing, Ive followed the sport pretty closely for about 5 years. I am an Ottawa Senators fan as I am from Ottawa and my second favourite team is the Colorado Avalanche!

[Image: latrielle.png]
Sig. Graphic made by Ragnar

Hey gang, Eggcracker here, or eggy, or you can call me by my player name. Whatever floats your boat. A little about me, I was born and raise in Toronto, Ontario, I now live in Gatineau, Quebec with my wife and daughter. I'm a super chill easy going guy, love to laugh and just have fun Smile I've been a Sens fan my whole life, not sure how that happened growing up in Toronto, fun fact I went to elementary school with Steven Stamkos, was already terrorizing the league way back then. I've played hockey my whole life, although I haven't put on skates since the birth of my daughter, was thinking of lacing them up again this spring maybe. I also ride motorcycles, play soccer, volleyball, softball. I dabble in PC games when I'm in the mood (Skyrim, fallout, total war franchise, civ, mostly single player).

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Hi I'm Tib and my player is Tibuk Soonika
Group in unison "Hi Tib"
I'm a Kelowna Rocket Knight. I am happy to be drafted by such a storied team and hope to bring great pride to everyone I get the honour to play with here in Kelowna.
Group Clapping

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights