Create Account

S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars January 29th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Elizabeth Olsen because she's my celebrity crush, there's really no other reason to it. The producers are cowards if they don't pair us together.

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

I would choose none other than Connor McDavid, with his insane skating ability, we would be sure to be favorites to win it all. Not to mention the potential to meet the best hockey player of our generation.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

I would say zendaya will be staking with her boo thing Tom Holland. I think that I would be a fun test. And they are very energetic and very agile. I think it will be fun indeed.

Words 37

I would choose to skate with Guy Fieri because I really respect what he has done as far as putting Flavortown on the map as the culinary center of the world. We could do a food themed routine and I am sure everyone would love it.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Nick Offerman. I think we could have an absolutely fantastic time between sets talking about scotches and wood. On the ice there is no one more brilliant or fluid that I can think of.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Oh, this is a tough one. There are so many actors that Atticus Hale is a fan of. Since these shows tend to pair a male with a female, I think he would go with Emily Blunt. He is a huge fan of her work and loved her most recent show, The English!

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

I am going to go with Will Ferrell because I think he would make the whole thing super enjoyable and fun and I would love to skate with him

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

One of the M+Ms candyspokeperons since theyre all out of a job now and thats usually celebrities star on these things when they've hit rock bottom.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

I would like to skate with Anna Kendrick she seems funny and nice. Maybe she will also slash my throat for me! You never know what could happen.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Celebrity I'd have to pick is Tom Cruise. Just because I want to see what sort of crazy stuff he would do to prep. Most likely he'd spend months training and show up and be a better skater or goaltender than anyone else on the team.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Theo Kondos would huge Alison Brie. Being a big fan of the show community this is a no brainer for Kondos. It would also give him the connect to meet donald glover.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

I would love to team up with the British comedian David Mitchell who would just be fueled by annoyance and anger and get us to the victory.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I would like to skate with Hugh Jackman. Based solely on nothing but his physical looks. That man is a specimen. Also who wouldn't want to hang out with Wolverine?

[Image: hopoate.png]

Hodor would like to skate with Kristian Nairn. That guy did a real good impression of Hodor on TV so Hodor wants to get to know him better, plus it's easier to dance and skate with someone of similar height.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I would pick Will Farrell because I've seen Blades of Glory and I know the man has serious talent.  Might even be more talented than Ty Murphy himself.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]