Create Account

S69 mPT #4: Help Wanted February 19th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

With the season in full swing and a full schedule of practices and games ahead of you, you decide it's time to get a personal assistant.
Your task: Write a point form description for what your personal assistant will be expected to do in order to succeed in the role. Include how much you're willing to pay per hour as well.   
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, February 19th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

My personal assistant will mostly be working in logistics and time budgeting, making sure I have no schedule conflicts for public appearances and side gigs that interfere with my on-ice play.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

My personal assistant would be working on contract extensions and any for of budgeting, because I suck at math and I hate dealing with negotiations and money.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Code:
Your task: Write a point form description for what your personal assistant will be expected to do in order to succeed in the role. Include how much you're willing to pay per hour as well.

Ben Jammin's personal assistant will be expected to spam :heart_eyes: emojis at @Matteo @Keven and the :people_hugging: emoji at @Tesla in the Chicago LR. I am willing to pay them $100/hour for this.

(34 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

My personal assistant would be someone nice and cool to just keep good vibes in the LR and with Manning too. Yeah that's it, I'd pay them a lot of money

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Someone too take personal calls and organize charitys and help with charity work around new England with kayden pale and the new England Wolfpack pay from 25-30 hr

Quote:
Citadelles

My personal assistant will be fielding calls for interviews, scheduling massive press conferences to reduce my appearances in public and keep my free time as vast as possible, and to ensure that my required pre-game ritual items are always on hand. I will pay $50/hr for this.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Thirty Bucks an hour to make sure I keep my shit together, because as the season progresses I tend to become a little bit lazy with my habits, I'll start off very well, you know training hard and eating right but then something happens to me where I just tend to start letting myself go so I don't need my agent to help make deals for me I'm not starving for money, I want an agent who will be there for me to help me win championships

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

B Jobin is a pretty bad goalie so he really just wants his personal assistant to bring him yummy snacks and tell him he’s not dogshit also he’d probably pay them like eelem (11) dollars a day

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

My personal assistant would make sure that my sig work is top tier, and that there are no blemishes or any slander in the media about me.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2023, 02:10 AM by diacope. Edited 3 times in total.)

My personal assistant will be waking me up for games and feeding my turtle before press conferences. Whomever wants the job will be paid the same amount of cash as my jersey number at 71 bucks an hour.

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

my personal assistant, who will be paid a generous $100 an hour, must be able to make me laugh and be my best friend as well as gifted in the knowledge of trivial things

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

My personal assistant will be responsible for finding me brand deals and getting me work in advertising. They will do my booking and keep my brand clean and marketable. In exchange I will pay them 10% of any brand deal profit.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

My personal assistant would be my planner. I forget pretty much everything, so they would make any appointments and then also make sure I make it to them on time. I feel they would start at 30 an hour, then depending how it goes get a nice bonuses.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

A personal assistant would be needed to keep track of all the important dates and deadlines in life because Ryosuke Sato relies purely on his memory and as he gets older his memory is beginning to falter and is putting him in tough situations. With his contract, the hourly rate would be $35 per hour minimum.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!