Create Account

S69 mPT #4: Help Wanted February 19th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Miguel Hefeweizen's assistant is in charge of:
Working with his agent to schedule all events, etc, etc. Miguel likes to have a nice neat schedule at the beginning of the week so he doesn't miss anything.
During the season, making sure his fridge is stocked with good food and snacks
Other miscellaneous things
Miguel is a generous boss and pays $125/hr

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

My personal assistant schedules my workouts and meals, bringing them to me and me to them as required. I am willing to pay in exposure, the team will have to provide any monetary contributions that are needed.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Ricky Koivu's personal assistant would have to

-assure him that he is not bad at hockey (because he is)
-make food for him when he's too upset to make food for himself after not scoring

Yeah that's about it they'll make like $20/hr

(48 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Personal Assistant Requirements:

- Must become in-tune with McHits musical tastes and play appropriate hype music at high volumes when needed, regardless of the situation
- Must be flexible and up for anything...the life of a pro athlete is crazy
- Must sign an NDA for when things get a bit crazy Smile

Pay: $500,000 per year

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

My personal assistant would probably have to be good with financial analysis and financial risk management. Podz can handle most things fine, but money is definitely something where he'd rather have an expert handle.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

The personal assistant for Sven Svechnikov would have a very simple job. Simply skim the internet for mentions of "Best Sven" and make sure they're referring to Sven Svechnikov. If not, correct them.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

My personal assistant will be expected to take care of all my paperwork like taxes, insurances and all that stuff and that’s about it. I will be willing to pay him 30$ per hour of work.

36 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I don't understand what a point form description is but if you are going to be my assistant you are going to have to be able to handle some pretty weird situations however you will be generously compensated.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

REQUIREMENTS

* Social Media Manager (Send Tweets and Screen Replies to show to Greg)
* Funny
* Good Taste in Music
* Good Taste in Food
* Experienced Spotter for Weightlifting

SALARY: $17.50 Hourly + $1000 Bonus for every team win

Code:
36 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

My assistant needs to have an in with the owners of the liquor store. I need 24/7 access to anything my bank account can handle. This assistant will be paid $50 an hour since I'll need them at all times of the day.

- must speak czech
- must sing czech
- must cook czech
- will not be paid as serving your country in such a critical position should be an honor
- anyone caught sharing state secrets will be shot

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

My personal assistant will assist me directly. They will schedule time for me to get to practices and meals. They will also assist in getting the family to where they need to go if time doesn't work out for me to help, but they will also help in getting maximum family time together in between places we need to go.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Well my personal assistant, would just need to keep up with my schedule and just write down all my contacts as well as all my contract deals with sponsors. I'd be willing to pay 30 an hour with incentives with chances at money and I would be willing to let said person mostly work from home as only time they'd need to contact me is through call or text really.

[Image: Dusty_new_sig_with_the_pride.png]

Paul Binder's personal assistant will have to do all PT and CW work for him. No exceptions. He WILL be a max earner, but not by his own hand.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

My personal assistant's main job will be to get me pomegranate juice whenever I want it, Jay isn't some kind of gaterade or water person, all he drinks is the pom juice

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]