Gotta rebuild the rebuild I guess

When are we not gonna suck

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

You had your fun in the 90's and 00's.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2023, 05:55 PM by Duff101. Edited 1 time in total.)

03-09-2023, 05:28 PMHenrik Wrote: You had your fun in the 90's and 00's.

yeah really enjoyed watching those games as a sperm/egg and small child

they’re not in a bad spot, really

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

03-09-2023, 06:05 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: they’re not in a bad spot, really
It just felt like this is the year where things finally turned around and we were ready to be buyers at the deadline and then they proceed to drop a big ole load in their pants twice vs the sens and now we have yet another season of nothing.

The problem is kinda compounded by most of the other teams in Detroit sucking pretty hard too rn

You still have quite a good amount of prospects in your pipeline and they have quite big expectations as well, need to see at first if they can live up to those expectations to some capabilities before you go in really. At least from my POV

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Hey Marco Kasper is looking pretty good. Between him, Edvinsson, Wallinder and a couple of the later pick guys (Mazar, Lombardi...not a later round guy but Buchelnikov) I'm hoping better days are ahead. Maybe they'll get a little lottery luck for once too.

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

03-09-2023, 05:54 PMDuff101 Wrote: yeah really enjoyed watching those games as a sperm/egg and small child

Skill issue.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]