Create Account

Farewell Kelowna (sorta)

Well, here we are, we knew it was coming, just kept repressing the feeling until it was finally time and now it's finally here, I loved Kelowna, some say you always have a special place in your heart for the team you played for first and they're right you really do, nothing can express the way that Kelowna made me feel, I still remember having my name called on draft night and jumping out my chair in excitement, not only because I was picked so early but because I was excited to learn the way of the knight. It took me a bit to get accustomed to everything but once I finally got comfortable and knew my way around I couldn't get enough of Kelowna. I gave every inch of blood, sweat and tears I had all four seasons here with the knights and I'd do it over and over again. I'll always appreciate my teammates who not only believed in me but entrusted in me to be their captain for all those seasons and I will never forget the generosity they gave to me and I will make sure they are appreciated... until we play against each other in the SHL then it's on!!!! I wore the green and gold with pride every single time I stepped on the ice and I will continue to honour it off the ice, I'm happy to say I've left a little piece of me in Kelowna in the record books and I will be cheering on the rookies who come close to breaking mine, I want to say thank you to @artermis & @trashae for not only drafting me but also believing in me! I hope when you look back at those four seasons you think you made the right choice! I'm sorry I couldn't bring the great city of Kelowna a championship, trust me I wanted to, but I gave it everything I had and I hope that matters a little. One day I hope to see the number Forty-Three hanging high in the rafters, bringing a tear to the eye! And I hope that with my support of the team, I can watch Kelowna win a championship off the ice!! I gotta say other than the second-round sweep that playoff run was a great way to end my career in Kelowna, out of my entire career that was without a doubt my favourite memory, we struggled to get to the playoffs every year and getting this team past the first round for the first time in many seasons was an accomplishment I will never forget I just hope that I've helped my teammates out enough for the lessons and the level of intensity has rubbed off and that my spirit there still remains, GO WIN ONE FOR THE HAMMER BOYS! Farewell Kelowna, I'll never forget the great times we had and I will be back sooner than you know it! Thank you for everything! Until next time! Kelowna Knights forever! Knights

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Don't worry you left the team in good hands, and you will win a few cups as a Co-GM.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride