Create Account

HIRING: Merch Store Manager
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2023, 01:05 PM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello SHL! We are hiring a manager for the SHL Merch Store. This is something that hasn’t had an official position attached up until now, but we’d like to make better use of our many beautiful creative assets and provide everyone with even more exciting options.

The responsibilities for this position include:
- Keeping the store updated with current logos for SHL and SMJHL teams (and potentially IIHF teams, without stepping on any copyrights owned by their real life equivalents)
- Hiring and managing a small team of merchandise designers (1-3 graphically talented individuals who can come up with fun designs beyond “logo slapped on shirt”)
- Working with the graphics department to coordinate store-specific graphics contests
- Using the Redbubble takedown notice form to foil any dirty art thieves

We do not have a set application template for this position, but if you’re interested, we’d love to know about any prior experience you have that would help you out in this role, as well as any ideas you have for improving the shop experience and variety of merchandise.

Pay for this position starts at 4M per season, but may increase as we assess performance and workload.
Applications for this position are due Friday, March 31st, at 11:59 PM PST. If you would like to apply for this position or have any questions, please reach out to me or any other member of HO on discord or the site.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Dos the job come with free merch?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

i ran a concession stand at a pool does that make me qualified

idk much about copyright laws but i can get high and make a grilled cheese

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

:eyes:

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

03-24-2023, 04:03 PMsve7en Wrote: :eyes:

:zoomeyes:

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Bump!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]