Create Account

Logan Webb Retires
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2023, 02:00 PM by spidey. Edited 1 time in total.)

After a disappointing start to his junior career, 4 goals, 4 assists I'm 16 games with a negative 5 rating Webb is throwing in the towel.

"This has not gone the way it was supposed to go. The Knights were supposed to be a team that was competing to win a cup not struggling to make the playoffs."

Webb's frustration on a terrible season has grown and he has complained multiple times to management to give him more ice time or move him. Still team management just laughs in his face and buries him further down on the roster.

"I mean damn it what does a player need to do. Play me or trade me but it has fallen on deaf ears."

When we went to team General Managers Artermis and Hammer they said.

"You have to earn your spot on the Knights. Nothing is given out to you and there are others who are ahead of him on the depth chart for a reason, they have worked hard for years to get there."

When asked if they would meet Logan Webb's demands for a trade they just flat out said "No."

Feeling trapped on a team that doesn't respect his wishes and slowly feeling more and more depressed after failing to live up to his heafty expectation Webb has decided to make the only move he has left.

"I just want to thank the few people who reached out to me. Offered a helping hand when needed.
The Knights have sucked all the fun out of the game and I no longer have a competitve spirit to continue. With that being said I am retiring from the Kelowna Knights, SMJHL and living out the rest of my life as a turd farmer."

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=362 you won't

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Tough to see you go. Enjoyed your articles and hoping you will recreate in another 5 years. Will move to correct forum in a bit.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Barely even a reaction.

April Fool's to anyone I gave even a second thought too.

Sig by Lazyeye
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

04-01-2023, 01:14 PMmystick Wrote: Tough to see you go. Enjoyed your articles and hoping you will recreate in another 5 years. Will move to correct forum in a bit.

Thanks for the compliment!

I have a good one coming out later today.

Sig by Lazyeye
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Yeah, we won't get rid of you that easily.

Happy April Fool's too!

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: ekaterina-valieva-spotlight.png]
Thanks @xjoverax for the sig!