Create Account

S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly

Story Mode:

The coach came up to me about my response to our special teams' woes, and while I didn’t name any names, it was clear he knew I was talking about our assistant coach who runs the Power play and the penalty kill. I told him there wasn’t anything to smooth over, I like the guy, but the numbers speak for themselves, and that we need someone else to take care of the power play and penalty kill next season. The coach obviously, will try to put his foot down and assert himself as the leader and tell me that it’s his coaching staff and that he will make the decisions. I would simply say that that is his prerogative, but I will remember his choices when it comes time to re-negotiate my contract and it’s up to him if he wants to prioritize his assistant coaches over his star rookie. (This is all fictional I love playing for Hamilton)

[Image: FzUIAdI.png]

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly - by erikvm - 04-15-2023, 11:14 AM