Create Account

S70 PT #4: Mano a Mano
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2023, 02:20 PM by Ferda. Edited 1 time in total.)

Quote:Tell me about your player's thoughts on their career and development as a player. Are they comfortable with how their development has gone, or do they think they could've been better at certain aspects of the game if they had a chance to do it all over again? What would you do differently? What would you not do differently? (150+ words)

Billy Herrington was living the dream as a pro hockey player for the Detroit Falcons in the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League (SMJHL). As he stepped onto the ice before the game, Billy took a moment to reflect on his journey so far. He was stoked about how far he had come, but he also knew there were still areas where he could improve. Looking back, Billy realized that he had sometimes been too hard on himself and wished he had chilled out more and learned from his mistakes instead of beating himself up. But he was proud of his dedication to improving his skills and listening to his coaches and teammates. During the game, Billy was totally focused on executing the game plan and doing what was best for his team. Even when things got crazy, he kept his cool and relied on his instincts and training to make the right moves. After the game, Billy felt pumped about his performance. He knew there was still more work to do, but he was excited to keep growing and developing as a player, and to help lead his team to victory in the SMJHL. As Billy headed back to the locker room, he thought about his journey to get to this point. It hadn't always been a piece of cake, but he was grateful for the challenges and opportunities that had helped him become the player he was today. He also knew that his development as a player was far from over. Billy was hyped to continue working with his coaches and teammates to improve his skills and to help lead his team to the championship.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

The career of my player Rikkert Biemans has been pretty decent so far. No cups yet, but he has a gold world juniors medal with DACH. As a third liner on a great Montreal Patriotes team he has also been producing quite a bit. In his rookie season he almost scored 30 goals and scored most goals amongst all rookies that season. Sadly he was ignored for a rookie of the year nomination, but that did not make him less motivated at all. He is not yet at a point per game pace, but he is not far off. Hopefully this season we can push to a cup win and continue to build a legacy with the Montreal Patriotes. Rikkert Biemans wants nothing less than be one of the best players the organization has ever had. Which will be difficult as there are so many great players in the organization that have been performing really well.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Player prompt - when I was first convinced to join this league by @hotdog I didn’t really know what to expect. I was planning on half earning and didn’t expect a Hall of Fame type career, which I was totally okay with. I warned all GMs I wouldn’t be able to buy equipment and would probably max out around 1500 TPE. Well turns out I made it to the 2K TPE club, won a Challenge Cup, won a Stevens award, and made the All Star team 6 times. It’s looking more and more likely as the seasons go by that Puddles O’Duck will be a Hall of Fame inductee. He’s got all the stats, awards, and championships required. I never really expected this and it’s absolutely amazing. Thanks to hotdog he was able to do what I never was with his players in the ISFL (make them good btw). I’m not sure what I’ll be able to do with my recreate, but this career is fantastic enough to keep me happy if my next player sucks.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

PBE Affiliate - Username is FTR

RIP Mac & 701

Red Kirkbys father Rex Kirkby had a 20 season career in the simulation hockey League and will go down as one of the all time great defensemen in league history. That being said Red is looking like he will be ten times the player that Rex was. He has scored almost four hundred points in five seasons including just coming off a mammoth season where he blew the record point total out of the water by sixteen points. He has already won a cup last season on a Forge team that looks like it is only going to get better and better in the near future. He is likely to add a raft of personal awards to his cup this off season so it is pretty safe to say that Red is happy with how his career is going so far. The next goal is to become one of the best forwards of all time and to book himself a place alongside his dad in the shl hall of fame.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2023, 04:00 PM by bbjygm. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hodor and Coach Knight-King did end up having a direct conversation, though things didn't quite go as civil as one would hope. Hodor asked that Knight-King stop riding his dragon around and shooting bursts of blue energy at them during practice. Knight-King didn't like that and decided to fly his dragon around and shoot bursts of blue energy at Hodor. Hodor went and hid in his castle home and Knight-King led a full scale seige against the house. Hodor's large salary allowed the hiring of many paid defenders while Knight-King's army consisted of mindless, desperate drug-addicts on their last stretch of life willing to do anything. The defense was fairly poorly planned out (no one ever accused Hodor of being a tactical genius), but surprisingly most of the defenders did not suffer injury or death. In the end, the water boy's sister jumped off the bleachers and flattened the coach, who conceded to stop with the random attacks to players.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Having just finished his twenty fourth SHL regular season, Andreas Kvalheim has certainly had plenty of time to think about his career thus far and reflect upon the the choices he has made. Andreas entered the SHL in Season 47 as a highly touted rookie, and has put together a Hall of Fame worthy career having won two Challenge Cups, scored over 1000 points, and won the Jeff Dar award a record four times. He also sits third all time in both the points and hits leaderboards. Given these accomplishments, it is difficult for Andreas to have many regrets about the path he has taken. It would have been nice to been in the league MVP conversation at some point, but Andreas' best years came before those of the rest of his Renegades team and he was also never able to put up points to the same degree as some of his contemporaries which prevented him from being a serious MVP candidate.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Well after suspending the waterboy for a few games, he came back and me and him weren't on great terms, but instead of not giving me water anymore. He would oblige to me asking for one. Which was a great thing. I could finally focus on hockey after being at a crossroad with just dealing with the off ice stuff. I apologized to him even, but he still wasn't taking It as an answer. His next words to me were, "Rumor Is you're being called up and my life can finally be back to normal. You make it miserable." I responded, "what? That's none of your business that's for sure and man you better not be anywhere near this bench during playoff hockey time or I swear to you. I'm going to rock you man." -Management heard about this altercation and made Wilson do some skating drills to make him rethink the way he talks to staff members- -The management Is still on Dusty's side, but they also the waterboy's side.- I suppose this will only end when the season does right?

[Image: Dusty_new_sig_with_the_pride.png]

PBE

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

PBE PT

ISFL PT

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

Player Prompt:
To say Willow’s career has been going to plan would be a bit of a reach. During all the scouting conversations she had with all the teams in the SMJHL they noted her elite playmaking abilities from the blue line and ability to drive an offense on a powerplay. So when Regina drafted her she was expecting to play the same role, but instead has been stepping into the (metaphorical) skates of Hodor and blocking every single shot that comes her way. Now to be optimistic, she is amazing at what she does and can block shots with the best of them. She was a league leader in the category last season and has improved since then so it is going well there. It would be a lie though to say she’s a little upset that her offensive game hasn’t been developing as she hoped it would, but with Regina as a whole struggling a bit offensively it makes a bit more sense that way.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

[Image: 4pOGI7M.png]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

This is Potential Spam's rookie season so it was hard to not go into it with lofty dreams. It seems like everyone that enters the pros is trying to leave their mark on the sport no matter how unrealistic that may be. Spam realized quickly that the speed of the SHL is astronomically different than what he had experienced in the juniors. Spam went from being a multi season first liner to an orange cone just trying to keep up. Of course it's probably a good thing to get the ego in check early. That being said Spam has had a passable rookie season with the inferno and he is well aware of how fortunate he is to be on talented team. Given different circumstances the stat sheet at the end of the season would have looked a lot different but his point totals were pretty much the same as his first year in the juniors so he is hopeful for the rest of his career.

Simmer pass