Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip

If @JamesT Ben Jammin or @Matteo Mat Smith were ever traded to a different team I'd have to follow them immediately for my daily dose of :people_hugging: and :heart_eyes:

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I am jumping over the boards if anyone tries to run or hit any of my goalie brothers in the J @Theseajebus or @CptSquall in the SHL.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

everyone knows that @JURT is my ride or die out of all of my current teammates, but we're okay with playing on different teams, our friendship is not confined to silly things like "playing on the same fake hockey team"

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

"There's a lot of guys on the team that I would go to bat for but honestly, Kermy [Murphy] might be the guy that I would be willing to get suspended for. Stand-up dude, always willing to go to bat for me, and really helped me out in my first year here when I was really dealing with my mental health deteriorating."

- Benson Fiorentini on his podcast with Pyotr Gallen

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2023, 01:50 PM by vbottas17. Edited 1 time in total.)

Alexi Piastri is still a rookie but there's a couple players in the Monarchs organization that he is very close to. Dominik Froste has been Piastri's linemate for nearly his entire career in North America, the two have won a championship together with Nevada and hope to do the same with the Monarchs. While he's not on the team yet, Alekss Ivanova is one of Piastri's closest teammates. Ivanova is tearing it up for the Battleborn this season and Piastri hopes that they can be linemates in Minnesota. Piastri was adamant that Monarchs drafted him and the management team didn't disappoint.

@Froste39
@Copenhagen

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

my ride or die is the chillest man on the team. i would fight any goon in the league if it meant that daniel grumathan didn't get hurt

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

To be honest in this situation, Valor does not have a ride or die, they just prefer to do things their own way, mainly due to anxiety and lack of self-confidence.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Mine probably has to be @Aneeqs, dude is one of the nicest people I have ever met, and I would do anything for him, especially dropping the gloves, even though I'm a goalie.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

I refuse to pick one, because I and Vik have two. Viktor debuted in QCC with @TonyW19 Redd Savage and @scudmuffin19 Walter Sobchak, and he will wreck anyone who even thinks of harming a single hair on their heads.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Elena is the kind of friend who would help you bury the body and take your secret to the grave and she considers everyone on the Citadelles her friend. She is closer with Smurfunkel Dothe and Nathan Cormier because they were drafted together so in their cases she might even help them commit the crime.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

04-17-2023, 04:00 PMlore Wrote: I refuse to pick one, because I and Vik have two. Viktor debuted in QCC with @TonyW19 Redd Savage and @scudmuffin19 Walter Sobchak, and he will wreck anyone who even thinks of harming a single hair on their heads.
I have a few ride or die teammates but mostly anyone QCC :D 

@lore gets special mention for @'ing me, @Evok and @mer (even tho they not on my team Undecided ) and also @Toast, who has yet to trade me despite my repeated attempts at demanding it (in jest tbf)

[Image: sobchak.png]

I would say Mikko Rashford is my ride-or-die. While he is certainly not unappreciated in the WPG locker room, I think his efforts to keep the team rolling are largely unknown outside of it.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Pass forfeit doesn't drop the gloves, however if somebody lays a finger on Aleksi Kettu he will be swiftly given a charging penalty. DO NOT TOUCH HIM or else.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Svens stay together. So of course my ride-or-die buddy is Sven Svechnikov. He's a new addition to the team and we clicked right away. Only because of our names.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

I don't get paid millions of dollars to pick favorites. I try to avoid fighting but I'm willing to step it up for anyone on my team no matter what.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]