Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2023, 10:15 AM by Mutedfaith. Edited 1 time in total.)

I love everyone on our team, but my ride-and-die is @spooked. He's got royal blood flowing through his veins, and has been a huge help as a co-GM in the past seasons.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Being a goalie, it's really hard to say that I will drop the gloves for somebody, but if something happen close to my net to any of my players, I won't hesitate to charge the other team player.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

For me it has to be Grogu Mandosson. Drafted the same year to Calgary, played on the same line for our whole careers, and took over the team as GMs together a few seasons back. Grogu and DMack are for life!

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

I'll protect Evan Winter. A great teammate and someone who is the core of the team, if someone has to go after him, I'll protect him. While it is because he's good, he also needs protecting, the guy can't stand up for himself. Unfortunately I have to take on that work load, but at least it helps the team.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

hopefully I will some day enjoy life once more when I get to wear the same jersey as @CptSquall aka the chad of all goalies, August von Hecht. Maybe one day we will

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

@McGriddy10 is my ride or die. Just a homie who’s been fun to chat and chill with over the past few seasons. If ever the chance came around that we could reunite in the SHL then let’s make it happen.

Darius Garland is invaluable to the Nevada Battleborn and Ace Lightning will do anything to protect him. If he is traded or retires or even if he updates just one time, I will quit the league and never come back.

Petr is always willing to die for ANY Czech teammate of his, he only hopes that he doesn't have to, and that he can live to see the Czechs win gold one day

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Sophie's ride-or-die linemate since her rookie season is undoubtedly Leon Athanasios @Spartan. The two have been pretty much stapled together for the past three seasons and it's paid off big-time in the performances of both players, they just know where each other are on the ice at all times.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2023, 12:23 PM by steveoiscool. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'll always drop the gloves for Makrus "The Tater" Jager. I've known him from the start of his exile from Germany, so we're brothers. Also winning a cup together in the J's helps.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

I am not sure I can appropriately answer the first question so going to skip that one.

Dave will drop the gloves for any one of his teammates or I will beat him within an inch of his life, and I would have no problem helping any of my teammates in a fight if needed.

Dave nor I will ask Chicago for an NTC because we are happy to do what is best for the team. That said whenever James has joked about being traded we have said we are a package deal.

Code:
Word Count: 93

So many to choose from. Support all goalies? For sure, we need to stick together. Former team mates? Absolutely. If I were to think of this from August's point of view? Fellow rookie and Anchorage Armada team mate Bruno Tooyo @Bruins10 are a bond forged of steel and guilded.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

There are so many incredible people in the Chicago locker room that it's hard to pick just one ride or die, but if anyone hurt Ben Jammin I'm leaving my crease and going after them.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

For me it's gotta be Justin Time - we were QCC leadership together and now we're Edmonton leadership together, and he was a key part of bringing me in!

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

My ride or die on the Philadelphia Forge is definitely Base Pack. He's a jovial, jolly fellow who's always ready to make the best of a shit situation and I appreciate him for it.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!