Create Account

S70 SMJHL PT #5 - MVP

PBE Affiliate

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=573700

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

Which players are in the running for league MVP?
Here are my top 3 and why.
Lets start with the one who is on top of the world in the SMJHL right now BENDER JUNIOR what a season this guy is having leading the league with 51 Goals, 55 Assists a total of 106 points, And isn't shy at hitting with 172 Hits already, Not only can he score but he can set up Plays and deliver Crushing blows. That is amazing. Nevada Battleborn has a gem this year in Bender Junior.

2nd in the running for MVP would be Alekss Ivanova, of the Nevada Battleborn, This team is 4th in the league and these 2 guys are making it count. Alekss Ivanova is proving they can also deliver big number and help the team succeed, with 37 Goals, 59 Assists a total of 96 Points and not to forget Alekss also leads the league with the most short handed goals.

I really don't have to go into the 3rd choice but I will because this person has proven to be in the running for MVP My choice of the top 3 and in 3rd is Erik Bergmark or the Colorado Raptors, Leading the team with 85 points, 35 goals and 48 assists not to mention 127 hits. The Colorado raptors are showing you there is a lot of talent this year.

That wraps up my top 3 for this years top MVP.

[Image: CL16.gif]
Sigs made by me if you want one, Check out sig shop.

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: 6bdkPCS.png]

pt pass

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

In the annals of the Ultimate Robot Fighting League there are few who can claim to have had the type of year that Bender Bending Rodriguez, better known as Bender The Offender (before his unjust change in persona and loss to Destructor), had upon his entry to the ring. His entry to the world of the URFL came by circumstance, when he unknowingly fought and defeated the current champion The Masked Unit due to a disagreement on movie theater etiquette. From there on his rise was meteoric! Victories over such luminaries as The Clearcutter, Billionaire Bot, The Chain Smoker, The Foreigner and Gorgeous Gonks cemented him as an all time champion. It is this legacy that Bender Jr brings to the ice. He shoots the puck with the same aggression that his namesake brought to the ring. But for Bender Jr, this is only the beginning! Unlike Bender the Offender, Bender Jr can move sandalwood!

ISFL Dindog

My MVP for this season is bob its a boy we had it baby. You may think "oh bender junior hes so great he scores so much" WRONG. You know how many times bob has taken the puck off that man? I don't but im sure its at least once because bob is just that dude. The greatest defender in the league and as we all know defense wins games and championships. Thats right the vancouver whalers have a baby and it is a boy. Man may not score as much as your MVP but he scores enough and prevents the opponents from doing it as well. Hes the first overall pick for a reason, and the whalers are in the playoffs for a reason. its because of THIS MAN. hes my mvp and if he doesnt even get a single vote i will probably be very upset and it will be a travesty

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

I think Bender Junior is getting the MVP with the most amount of goals, assists, most amount of points, and the most amount of shots. He is also just behind a player in power play goals with 20. He has 57 goals, 67 assists, a total of 124 points, and the amount of shots with 287. With a plus minus of 40, 18 power play assists, a shot percentage of 19.9 because of how much he shoots. He has also made their team; the Battleborn, win a lot of games by giving the puck to his teammates and them scoring 67 times. He also did a job of his own as well. He also has a pretty high defensive rating of 71, it's probably because of how many hits he had got with 212. With an amazing defensive and offensive game play, I think Bender junior will win the MVP.

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

For this point task, I tried to be different. I looked at the index. I really thought about trying to do something crazy here, but there’s just no way to justify that. Can’t even stray from the norm. Whoever reads these PTs is going to be tired of hearing about Bender Junior, but oh well. He deserves it. This is the MVP. And he’s definitely the most valuable. He is putting up absolutely insane numbers and they deserve to be recognized. The heart and soul of this Battleborn Team, Junior put up 124 points in 66 games. Averaging nearly 2 points a game is a good way to endear yourself to your teammates and fans and people writing point tasks! There are other choices from the Nevada squad, but it really has to be Bender Junior. A well deserved recognition, and he’ll be holding the MVP trophy when all is said and done. What a season for Nevada offense in the SMJHL. Truly a crazy one!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

The MVP award should go to the player who is the most well rounded and helps their team the most. Sometimes it can be a tough debate, but this year in the SMJHL there really is no debate. When players lead in several different categories it can be a rivalry, but when its a clean sweep like this it makes it much easier. Bender Junior of the BattleBorn has 57 goals which is 11 more than the next highest total, peter Tingle. He also has a one assist lead on Alekss Ivanova, but 67 assists is crazy. These combined give Bender a 124 point total which is 15 more than his counterpart Ivanova. He's taken the most shots, and is fifth in hits. He is also second in power play goals. It is amazing to see someone who has really been all over the ice making a positive impact, and I think Bender will have no issues getting this award. Stay tuned next year it'll be Ryan Quintana Green taking home the hardware lol

[Image: nf6AAw2.png]

The MVP for this year seems pretty obvious so far. When it comes to offensive stats and production there is really only one option. Bender Junior finished the regular season with the most goals, assists, and points making him the clear choice for league MVP. Junior had 15 more points than the next closest player on his team and 24 more points than the next closest player on any other team. Because of Juniors dominance in the offensive aspects of the game the only way to find another candidate for Most Valuable Player is to look at other criteria. Bastien Primeau finished with the second most hits this season and also amounted to an impressive 81 points showing he can impact the game on both sides of the ice. Lastly Sea Jebus could also be in the running as a goalie with the third highest save percentage he helped carry the Kelonwna Knights to many wins even when his surrounding players might night have given him as much help as some of the other top goaltenders.

ISFL Link

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

As per every MVP race, the first indicator people look at to make a decision is the point total, and boy did Bender Junior, from the Nevada Battleborn, have a strikingly great season in terms of point production, getting very close to the 2 PPG mark with his 124 points season. However, the fact that the 2nd highest point total in the league also belongs to a player on their team (Alekss Ivanova, with 109 points) tells me that while his offensive production has been massive, Bender Junior was far from alone on his team. That alone makes me rethink if he should receive the MVP trophy, although I feel like his numbers may just jump out of the page too aggressively for voters to consider someone else.

My personal determination for the MVP is a player that had to carry most of the offensive load for his team, while showing that he's not a defensive liability. In that category, I have to say that I've been impressed with Derek Martin's season for the Carolina Kraken. Not only was he an offensive pillar and focal point of their powerplay, he also managed to average over 2 minutes of penalty kill time for the entire season, which is more than most of the other MVP candidates can boast, save for... Bender Junior and Alekss Ivanova.

In conclusion, while I believe Bender Junior will win the MVP trophy by sheer statistical domination, I feel like the committee should also consider less "high profile" picks, and Derek Martin is my pick for that consideration.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

My pick is very unoriginal and the odds on favorite but my MVP is Nevada Battleborn Left Winger Bender Junior. Lead the league in both goals (57) and points (124) and 2nd place in both categories weren't even close to those numbers. While being an offensive juggernaut he held up defensively as he was 5th in the league in hits and not far down the list in blocked shots for forwards. You can argue that he was playing on a stacked line as teammates Alekss Ivanova and Mr Grey T will probably get some MVP looks themselves but what Bender Junior has done this season especially offensively has been nothing short of incredible. It's not like he abused the Power Play to score his points either as 31% of his points have come from the man advantage compared to 39%, 38%, 31%, and 27% of the other top 5 point scorers. In short Bender Junior has had an incredible season and is definitely deserving of the MVP award.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

I think I have to go with my teammate and role model, Bender Junior. I mean how could you not go with the leader in goals and points? We all know this is an offensive award. Arguably it's a forward award. So goalies aren't gonna get it, and defensemen seem less likely than the forwards. Bender leads goals by ten and assists by one. Hell, he leads points by 20! This seems to be a no-brainer. I don't even want to entertain another candidate. It just makes the most sense for it to be Bender Junior. However i need to pump this word count so if a goalie is to be considered, I think Luka Nogoalov could get the nod. He isn't a runaway but he has the most wins, the highest save percentage for a goalie that played a majority of the games, and he is cute to boot. So not as strong of a contender and I did do two-homer picks but I am not the most stat literate.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]