Create Account

S70 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank you

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.
Only S70 SMJHL Rookies (S71 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, April 30th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

I am really thankful to everyone that I get to interact with around the league on a regular basis. There are so many people who make me want to stay here and be active in the community. The two biggest groups I'd like to thank are the Colorado Raptors, who made me feel welcome with Shuckle and then made me want to come back with Castillon, and the Sim Team, who are excellent and work so hard to keep things running and keep improving.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

I am really happy with everyone on the Malamutes and the fun discord/LR atmosphere that is in the team (and also of course the helpfulness in building my player), let's get a nice play-off run going

I am really thankful for all of the nice people and the amazing community around here! This is my first sim league so I'm new to this and I'm so thankful for the people that has helped me understand what I needed help with and the best community I have come across.

I’d like to give a major shoutout and say thank you to both the Whalers management and my Vancouver teammates for helping reignite my fire in this league. They’ve made the Pacific Northwest a great place to call home and I’m so happy that’s where I ended up in the SMJHL. Cheers to some good seasons in the future as well!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

I am thankful for everyone that I have come across in this league. I am thankful for everyone that has spent the time to get to know me, answer my questions, and spend time with me in the league. Every interaction I have had has been positive as well as enlightening to show that people care. I think that's important, so I think everyone. I also love @RenoJacksonHS - That's all.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

I have nothing bad to say about this league, Everyone who I've encountered since i started has help guide me through the process of growing my player. Duga, HFFO, Ruggsy, SpartanGibbles, frenchie and a few more and i truly apologize if i didn't mention you in this comment, but thank you all for the guidance. Its been great so far and i cant wait to see where my player grows into.

[Image: CL16.gif]
Sigs made by me if you want one, Check out sig shop.

So, there is a ton of people I am thankful for, let’s start at the top down:

Thank you to the ownership team, for creating and maintaining a wonderful site/game/community of similar minded individuals providing us a free means of entertainment.

Thank you to the commissioners in their tireless work on this site to ensure it remains a safe place for all, and help govern it to create a long lasting working site.

Thank you to the simmers and the updaters who frankly do not get enough credit for the tedious and sometimes thankless jobs they do. Without them there would be no SHL, I really appreciate your work.

To my General Managers (Artermis and Hammer) taking a chance on a returning scrub and picking him up in the second round when he was already skipped over 1,2,3,4…25 times! You found a steal and I hope I am living up to the expectations you had.

To my teammates, you have made my return to the league amazing! I really appreciate all the relationships I have built in this short month. Each of you are special (Mike, Jiggly, Crystal, Dusty, Hexx, Kek, Lazyeye, Sea Jebus, Tibs, The Bold, James) I am sure I am missing some of you. You guys have really made this season special.

AND FINALLY to the other GMs and players I have connected with through out this season and seasons past. There is a reason I came back to this league. It is a special place, and each of you has made this season, and past seasons amazing!

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

i'm thankful for all the dedicated people on this site constantly making improvements. i took a break for a while and i came back to a familiar, yet new experience between creating my player and meeting new people.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

thank you to @Fluw @BadWolf @Eggcracker @empol for being the best junior teammates a player could ask for and thank you to @jtanner20 for naming his dragon after me and being an absolute menace so I don't look bad in comparison.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

id like to thank the Vancouver Whalers management and Raindelay. Both have made the Whalers locker room a positive place and are always willing to help players in need or answer questions

Coming back to the SHL after a nice long break was huge for me in terms of appreciating the great folks around here more. Sure, there are some people that I will probably never see eye to eye with, but that's okay when there are so many others that are genuinely wonderful people.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

I am thankful for the Knights discord players. They have been everything that I could have asked for, everyone is so nice and fun. The atmosphere in the discord just makes you root for your teammates and yourself.

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

I'd like to thank @sköldpaddor and @Aleris for drafting me and creating an awesome, chill space for rookies to carve out a place in the league. 

I'd like to thank @Nokazoa, @Moe7171 and @brocksamson for being amazing rookies and teammates this season.

I'd like to thank @Frenchie, @Rangerjase and @McGriddy10 for buying my sigs, helping me build my bank account and being generally really cool, nice people to interact with.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

Thank you to the Whalers for providing a wonderful atmosphere and being helpful to a new player. Also for taking a chance on me as a free agent, I hope I've performed to your liking. And shoutout to the dopest cousin ever RainDelay one of my best friends for life! This league is so sick, happy to be a par t of it.

[Image: nf6AAw2.png]