Create Account

Edmonton Blizzard Tampering Punishment

But also #FreeHFFO

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

04-27-2023, 11:32 AM39alaska39 Wrote: Oh hey I actually have to do my job now probably

Alaska finna get that bag

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

This reminds me of how @luke won’t get out of my DMs about leaving Buffalo to co GM New England.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

note to self: dont talk to anyone on this forum anymore to avoid tampering even if i have perms from the co/gm

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

oy vey

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Additionally, if I ever have to hire a co GM again, I will only be accepting permissions from GMs via legal documents

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

04-27-2023, 11:35 AMJNH Wrote: @HabsFanFromOntario enjoy writing CW lmao

L bozo

Simmer PT Pass.

Note: I'm not commenting until the appeal is through but I appreciate all the work done by HO to keep the site running even if I strongly disagree with this decision.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

What a fucking joke

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

04-27-2023, 11:35 AMRagnar Wrote: This reminds me of how @luke won’t get out of my DMs about leaving Buffalo to co GM New England.

Gnome Dab

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I'm mostly sad that anyone would want to leave us.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Not going to share an opinion either way without knowing all of the facts, but damn that's a hefty punishment!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

04-27-2023, 11:31 AM_Blitz_ Wrote: Actual tampering? Damn. Did anybody have that on 2023 Bingo?

We all forgot about @Tomen ‘s one huh

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

04-27-2023, 11:38 AMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Simmer PT Pass.

Note: I'm not commenting until the appeal is through but I appreciate all the work done by HO to keep the site running even if I strongly disagree with this decision.

I have been owned

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

04-27-2023, 11:43 AMluke Wrote: We all forgot about @Tomen ‘s one huh

That one doesn’t count cause HO sucks

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

04-27-2023, 11:42 AMG2019 Wrote: Not going to share an opinion either way without knowing all of the facts, but damn that's a hefty punishment!

Tampering punishment has always been cuckoo hehe

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]