Create Account

S70 mPT #5: Rising Stars

I will tell you the lifesize Buffalo we have on the team has really been a fun experience for us all. I really enjoyed getting to see him to grow from a little pup all the way up till a complete Hockey playing buffalo.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

PEE ( PHILIPPE-EKO EEL) have really impressed me! He is one slick eel. He can play defense really  well and he will soon replace the old stinky duck

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

@narb111, simply put. Since last season, he's only been taking leaps, one after the other, both through his on ice performances and his off ice persona as well. A strong presence in the LR, helping management out when and where they need, I was fortunate to call narb a teammate, and I can't wait to see where they go on from now!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Nikolai Skovgaard was the most impressive to me this season. He is a young defenceman finding his way really well. He looked great all season and impressed in the playoffs.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

I think I want to say it has to be Cale salad. I don't think it can be anyone else in my mind he keeps us focused for the next games and future games. He is an exciting player and I can't wait for more from him.

49 words

Matiss Ozolinsh and Tummy Hurts always impress on the ice. 45 Goals from the newly appointed Asscap Ozolinsh this year and 5 shutouts from Tummy really led the way to our success.

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

Over in Maine we picked up Lodge as a DFA to backup Turnerson through the playoffs and he saved our bacon in the second round. Currently with a .938 sv%, not too shabby!

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Sunigh see Ole Olson has a model in for his futur, this guy can do anything. he know how to put some points on the board, and is always reliable on defense.

for me it has to be petr svoboda, he was not a big goal scorer before but now he really made his mark on the league and he has really developed his shit well.

34 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Even though he has been on the team for a couple of years, Tony Soprano decided to step up his game this season by putting up a team leading 59 points, compared to last season where he only had 48 and was 4th on the team leaderboard. Proud of him!

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

You know my own player actually surprised me this season. Being on the 3rd line again this season I was surprisedrpised I was able to put 20 more points up, 10+ goals more and almost 10 assists up. I'm happy with how i preformed and ready for my next season.

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2023, 10:29 PM by efischermann.)

It is hard to overlook my classmate Max Manning and what he does every year. However, because he does it every year let's get someone else some recognition. Benson Fiorentini had an incredible season and needs to get to more credit for doing what he did!

47 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

I'm impressed with Ally Mathieson so far after her rookie season. Following Alexis Texas getting called up to the majors, it was going to be a lot to step into those big shoes. Mathieson did it in spades, showing why she's the goalie of the future.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Alexi Piastri is clearly the most impressive rookie of the team, if not the whole league. He lead the team in point with 88, 26 goals and 52 assists playing 22 minutes a night.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

The most impressive player for Nibbles this season has to be the play that he saw out of Cale Salad. For being so young and to be able to get points like he did is very impressive!

Code:
37 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]