Create Account

HFFO and Eggcracker fanfic

HFFO was the General Manager of the Edmonton Blizzard, and he worked closely with his Co-GM, Eggcracker. They spent long hours in the office, discussing team strategy and player development. HFFO had always admired Eggcracker's intelligence, dedication, and passion for the game. But over time, he began to feel something more.
One night, after a particularly grueling game, HFFO found himself alone with Eggcracker in the office. They had just finished going over the team's performance and were about to head out when HFFO spoke up.
"Eggcracker, there's something I need to tell you," HFFO said nervously. "I've been feeling this way for a while now, and I just can't keep it to myself any longer. I'm attracted to you, Eggcracker. I don't know what it is about you, but I can't stop thinking about you. I don't want to make things awkward between us, but I had to tell you."
Eggcracker looked surprised, but then a smile spread across his face. "HFFO, I had no idea you felt that way," he said. "But I have to admit, I feel the same way. I've tried to fight it, but I can't deny the chemistry between us. I'd like to explore this further, if you're open to it."
HFFO's heart soared with happiness. He had never felt this way about anyone before. "Yes, I'm open to it," he said, his voice filled with emotion.
And so, HFFO and Eggcracker started dating. They kept it a secret from the rest of the team, not wanting to make things uncomfortable for anyone. But in private, they were a loving and devoted couple. They would go out to dinner, take long walks together, and enjoy each other's company. They talked about their hopes and dreams, and their shared passion for the game.
Despite the challenges they faced as a gay couple in the sports world, HFFO and Eggcracker's love only grew stronger. They were determined to show that love knows no boundaries and that everyone deserves a chance to be happy. And as they watched their team win game after game, they knew that they were stronger together, on and off the ice.
As their relationship grew, HFFO and Eggcracker became more open about their love for each other. They shared photos on social media and attended events together, proudly showing their support for the LGBTQ+ community.
Their openness inspired others in the sports world to come out and share their own stories. They received messages from fans and players alike, thanking them for their courage and their example.
HFFO and Eggcracker knew that there was still work to be done to make the sports world more accepting of LGBTQ+ people. But they were determined to make a difference, both on and off the ice.
One day, HFFO surprised Eggcracker with tickets to a hockey game in Montreal. It was a team they weren't playing against, and HFFO had arranged for them to stay in a hotel and explore the city together. They spent the day sightseeing and trying new foods, and as the night fell, they went to the game.
As they watched the game, HFFO and Eggcracker held hands, feeling a sense of belonging and love. The crowd was electric, and the energy was palpable. But as the game came to an end, a group of fans began shouting slurs at them.
HFFO and Eggcracker were shaken, but they refused to let the hatred get the best of them. They stood up and walked out of the stadium hand in hand, ignoring the taunts and the stares. They knew that they were stronger together, and they would continue to fight for acceptance and love.
As they left the stadium, HFFO pulled Eggcracker close and kissed him, feeling the warmth and love between them. "I love you," he said.
"I love you too," Eggcracker replied, his eyes filled with emotion.
And together, they walked into the night, ready to face whatever challenges came their way, but always with the knowledge that they had each other.

-chatgpt
like and subscribe for more Malamutes Blizzard

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

+1 sub

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

10/10

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I regret waking up this morning but also I need to see bad ending now

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

Bookmarking this for later

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Do they have an onlyfans?

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Also HOLY CRAP the tampering went way too far

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

05-03-2023, 09:44 PMEggcracker9 Wrote: Do they have an onlyfans?

weird that you're asking this question about yourself

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

holy shit my sides

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

"Oh yes crack my egg", said HFFO

[Image: lespoils.gif]

05-03-2023, 09:43 PMSeany148 Wrote: I regret waking up this morning but also I need to see bad ending now
ask and thou shall recieve 

Despite their deep love for each other, HFFO and Eggcracker started to drift apart. The pressures of their high-profile roles as GMs of the Edmonton Blizzard began to take a toll on their relationship, and they found themselves arguing more frequently.
As their disagreements grew more intense, they both began to question whether they were truly compatible with each other. They started to distance themselves emotionally, spending more time on their own and less time together.
One day, Eggcracker announced that he had been offered a new job in a different city. He asked HFFO to come with him, but HFFO wasn't sure if he was ready to leave his role with the Blizzard.
They argued about it for weeks, neither of them willing to compromise. Eventually, Eggcracker decided to take the job and move away without HFFO.
HFFO was heartbroken, feeling that he had lost the love of his life. He struggled to move on, feeling a sense of regret and sadness that he couldn't shake.
Years later, he found out that Eggcracker had moved on and had started a new relationship. HFFO was happy for him, but he couldn't help but feel a sense of loss and longing for what could have been.

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

05-03-2023, 09:56 PMTheRoyalEmpoleon Wrote: ask and thou shall recieve 

Despite their deep love for each other, HFFO and Eggcracker started to drift apart. The pressures of their high-profile roles as GMs of the Edmonton Blizzard began to take a toll on their relationship, and they found themselves arguing more frequently.
As their disagreements grew more intense, they both began to question whether they were truly compatible with each other. They started to distance themselves emotionally, spending more time on their own and less time together.
One day, Eggcracker announced that he had been offered a new job in a different city. He asked HFFO to come with him, but HFFO wasn't sure if he was ready to leave his role with the Blizzard.
They argued about it for weeks, neither of them willing to compromise. Eventually, Eggcracker decided to take the job and move away without HFFO.
HFFO was heartbroken, feeling that he had lost the love of his life. He struggled to move on, feeling a sense of regret and sadness that he couldn't shake.
Years later, he found out that Eggcracker had moved on and had started a new relationship. HFFO was happy for him, but he couldn't help but feel a sense of loss and longing for what could have been.

The curse of the Edmonton co-gm continues. :(

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Ok who's the third party.

To all those joining us here. Welcome to the Yukon Experience, I hope you enjoy your time.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The tampering karma had finally caught up to HFFO

[Image: lespoils.gif]