Create Account

HIRING: Merchandise Designers

Good morning SHL! With the Merch Store Manager position having been open for quite a while, I am stepping in to run things until we find someone else interested in running this part of the operation. In that capacity, I am hiring 2-3 Merch Designers to help me keep our shop fresh and fun and exciting!

Here’s what you/we will be doing:
  • Creating art for merchandise (referencing Redbubble’s recommendations on the images you create)
  • Brainstorm together to come up with cool new ideas for designs (currently the shop is pretty bare bones with just team logos and a couple of other things)
  • Keeping an eye on the site for new/trending things/memes/inside jokes that might make fun designs
  • Hyping up the shop/spreading the word about our cool new designs
  • Working with the graphics department to organize merch contests occasionally, and helping vet submissions for appropriateness/usability as merch designs

As always, there’s no set application template, but some things I would like to see if you’re interested include:
  • Portfolio and/or examples of your work
  • Any applicable experience you might have, either in sim leagues or real life
  • Ideas you might have for new merch designs

Pay for this will begin at 3M per season (subject to adjustment based on participation and contribution), with an additional 2M per design created and added to the store. If you are interested in applying for this, please reach out to me on site or on discord (Jess#1802). Applications close whenever I feel like I have a good little crew, but sooner is better than later!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

pls i want zerk merch

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Bumparoonie

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Oh yeah

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]