Create Account

[x2 Draft Media] Updated Draft Thoughts
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2023, 09:02 PM by Aephino. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello again -- we are now exactly two days out from the S71 SMJHL Draft! I have updated my tier list of draftable teams and separated them by those who I have officially received contact with, and those I have not. There is still time to reach out if you'd like to chat! If you don't want to, or feel you know enough about me, no worries. Without further ado:

No Contact Undecided                                                                                                     Contact Smile       

S Tier
[Image: Detroit-min.png]                                     [Image: Kelowna-min.png]
[Image: Carolina-min.png]                                     [Image: Maine-min.png]

A Tier
[Image: GreatFalls-min.png]                                     [Image: Newfoundland-min.png]
[Image: QuebecCity-min.png]                                     [Image: Vancouver2.png]

B Tier
[Image: Regina-min.png]                                     [Image: StLouis-min.png]

[Image: Nevada-min.png]                                    [Image: Malamutes-Banner.png]

[Image: Colorado-min.png]

[Image: Anchorage-min-2.png]

Kelowna and Maine remain in the top tier of contacted teams.

Newfoundland and Vancouver make up the next tier. Just found out that the Berserkers won the Four Star Cup so that's neato. And great new branding by the Whalers!

St. Louis and Yukon round things out. I really appreciate the contact!

Detroit remains in the top tier of uncontacted teams, while Carolina gets a nice little bump. Consider it charity. Or symmetry.

Great Falls and Quebec City take the next tier here, again due to some prior knowledge of their GMs.

Regina still has possibly the coolest branding in the entire league, but they remain in the last tier. Alongside them remain Nevada, Colorado, and Anchorage. I just don't know much about you folks!

I can't wait for the draft. I'm getting similar vibes to when I first joined the league, honestly. I'm excited to be back involved with the SHL and am aiming for a nice healthy career with Zedward.

Most importantly and as always, I'm here to have fun. Best of luck to all!

edit: oh wow the formatting does NOT work on mobile

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

yayyy

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

05-18-2023, 09:00 PMsve7en Wrote: yayyy
how do you even reply so fast

thanks for the bump aephino but how can i be s tier :c

i just want to be loved :c

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Whalers

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

At least we are somewhere positive Smile

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

05-18-2023, 10:23 PMaleks Wrote: thanks for the bump aephino but how can i be s tier :c

reply to me on discord Rant

05-18-2023, 10:23 PMaleks Wrote: thanks for the bump aephino but how can i be s tier :c

As a B-Tier I love you aleks

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

05-19-2023, 08:45 AMFluw Wrote: As a B-Tier I love you aleks
stop i love everyone  Cry

It would be neat to have you with us in STL!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52