- Player Name: Mac Turner

- Position:LW

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?Reddit

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):cloud_robot

SMJHL GM Questions (14 Questions)

Code:
- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Depends I have more free time in the summer generally arround 1-3

- Is water wet? No, wet is just a word made up to describe a liquid, it is a descriptive word; not a defining one.

- What made you join the SHL? I like hockey and the post on reddit sounded interesting.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as
soon as possible?
I don't want to rush to the Big leagues just yet so i think I will spend a couple seasons in Juniors and then see where I am at.
- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose? I would talk about what first came to mind, I think I could manage to blabber on about something for 30
mins.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?No

- How do you feel about walruses? They look kinda cool with tusks.

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
I would go along with the overall teams descsion.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Video games

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) The Powder Mage Trilogy, it was interesting.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Activity

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charzard, Im not familar with Pokemon and its the second one I could remember (first was pikachu but thats generic)

- What video games do you play? I'm instrested in simulation games but also some EA games and shooter games.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Husky, I like the snow.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Player Name: Kristian Seppanen
Position: RD
Re-Create or First Gen: First Gen
How did you find the site? Knew loosely through GMs in HockeyNation, was really introduced by Takk
Full Discord: mr.president13

Questionnaire
How many hours a week do you usually have free?
Depends on the week, but probably ~15 (2 hours a day-ish).

Is water wet?
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

What made you join SHL?
Looking for a community and a different type of game than I'm used to!

What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
I have a competitive nature in me, so I'm never going to say I'm "satisfied" in a lower tier - I want to compete with the best and contribute to winning hockey. That said, I'm going to give it my all with any team I'm on, and I'm going to trust the organization's leadership to make the best decisions for ensuring we have a winning roster. 

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture off of memory, what topic would you choose?
Anything Canadian politics - whether it be a foundational class, or issue specific. Otherwise, probably some early modern European history (Napoleon and beyond).

Have you ever heard of Kelowna before joining this league?
Like the City in BC? Yeah I've got some friends from that area.

How do you feel about walruses? 
I feel the plural should be walri, not walruses. Otherwise, they seem pretty sick but I've never seen one in person.

In honour of your team's Pride Night, you're being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
I'll happily do it. I'll even take the time to sign my signature in rainbow, or dye my hair. Hockey is for everybody and if a jersey is all it takes for me to ensure someone feels represented and welcomed, that's the least I can do.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?
I've gotten into golf recently, as well as disc golf. And been looking to revive my photography hobby!

What is the best book you have read and why?
The Spy and the Traitor. Honestly, a great story that was super informative and engaging. I'm a history guy, so I like anything that can make historical events sound even more interesting.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?
The community makes or breaks it for me! A good community can make even the worst games great, and a bad community could ruin a perfect game. 

What's your favourite Pokemon? Why?
Pikachu. I had Pokemon yellow growing up and that was the starting Pokemon...plus, it's Pikachu!

What video games do you play?
COD Warzone, basically any EA Sports game or 2K Basketball, and then games like Fallout (3 is the best), Cyberpunk, etc. if I'm feeling more adventure and action.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
A Lab. Honestly, just loveable dogs. Doesn't get all the attention like a Husky or a Retriever, but ol' reliable. Loved my lab like nothing else when I was younger.

07-11-2023, 09:52 PMPyro182 Wrote: ONLY S72 SMJHL Rookies (S73 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who are getting drafted into the SHL (S72 SHL Draftees).

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

6 TPE for completing all the questions.

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

Code:
- Player Name: Nick Larsson

- Position: LW

- Recreate or First-Gen?: First Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?: Reddit post

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): zachthefleming

Code:
- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): Idk like 5-10

- Is water wet?: Yes

- What made you join the SHL?: It sounds fun

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?: I have no idea

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose?: Why walruses aren't real

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?: Yes I have a cousin who lives there

- How do you feel about walruses?: They aren't real

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: I'll wear the jersey

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?: running, hockey

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): I can't read

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Good vibes

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?: I don't really play pokemon

- What video games do you play?: NBA 2k, rocket league, valorant (I am bad at all of these games)

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Black labs are sick

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.

Deadline: The start of the S72 SMJHL draft

Code:
- Player Name: David Soupre

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen: first gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Google

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): MartinLK#6163

Code:
- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 16+

- Is water wet? This is a interesting question YES

- What made you join the SHL? Friend

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Having a successful junior career

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose?
Hockey

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
Google maps
- How do you feel about walruses? good

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I would wear it
But I won't be excited
- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
Soccer

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
It's name was like Milwaukee Wonders

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?
People have a great sense of humor

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
Charizard self-explanatory

- What video games do you play?
NHL Fifa Call of duty

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
Golden Retriever calm
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2023, 10:53 AM by Leppish.)

- Player Name: Jim Wen

- Position: Goalie

- Recreate or First-Gen? recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Pavel Jeziak

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): leppish

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

Hard to say but plenty enough to hang around on discord and here.

- Is water wet?
Perhaps

- What made you join the SHL?
I think it was through reddit back in 2016

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

Win the cup, be great as a goalie.

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose?

Lost the TV show.

No

- How do you feel about walruses?

They're big

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?

I say cool and put it on.

Cycling

I don't read much but Monte Cassino by Sven Hassel was pretty good.

Having fun talking with people and such.

I dont know the pokemons that well so im gonna say pikachu

Whatever im in the mood for, Apex, R6, Minecraft etc. Also big fan of telltale games TWD.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

Belgian shepherd, I have one rn and they're super chill and active.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Nik Smith
Defence Right
First Gen
Was on the ISFL amd asked friends if there was another league and this is what they said. 
smittyhextall

1.6+
2.Yes
3.Free Time
4.Wins. Just win baby
5. Sports. Specifically football
6.No
7. Its a good place to eat in Columbus
8. Sure. Dont care. Wont wear it afterwords unless it looked cool. 
9.Video Games DnD
10. GoT
11. Good sims
12.Porygon Z. Dont have a reason just is
13.RB6, NHL, FF16, LoL
14.Bulldog. I feel that would be the one id be most associated witn.

[Image: smith2.png]

- Player Name: Declan Van Ryker

- Position: RD

- Recreate or First-Gen? 1st gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): LumberingGiant#5709

10+ at least

- Is water wet?
Yes
Seemed interesting and i love hockey

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Whatever gets me to the Show

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose? Winning Mentality

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? whats a kelowna

need to shave
i think everyone knows the answer to this one
Golf but its more of an unhealthy obession
- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Too Big To Fail, super close in look at a weird time for the US economy

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Winning!

Mudkip, best starter of the best Gen
League/TFT, God of War (right now), 2k

chocolate lab for sure

Code:
- Player Name: Gavin Harrison

- Position: Left Defenseman

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Through the Detroit Redwings Subreddit

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): likeyoubutworse (Originally known as Duxtz#0777)

Code:
- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 1 to 3 on weekdays 6+ on weekends

- Is water wet? Yes

- What made you join the SHL? I wanted to try it out. It seems like a fun forum based game and i have played many forum based games in the pass (simrtk)

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? I am hoping to imporove defensively and learn to shut down all opposition.

Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I want to be where my character will most improve. If it means being in the juniors for a time, so be it.
=

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose? Tough question, tech wise Artifical Intelligence, otherwise it would be on gaming in general.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I have not, had to google it.

- How do you feel about walruses? I fear them! They are hiding under my bed every night and i can hear them munching on my dinner.

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I wear it. I have lots of family that are in the LGBTQ+ community and they deserve our support and respect

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? 3D Printing, Gaming, Reading, just the general things.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Best book? Hard to pick just one. It would probably be one of the final book from the Wheel of time series though they are all fantastic.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Being welcomed in open arms. If a group isn't friendly or active it makes it hard to stay active yourself.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Squirtle, need i say more? The best original starter

- What video games do you play? RPGS and Strategy games mostly.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Wolfsable. They look like baby wolves and i love them!

[Image: Gavin_Harrison.png][Image: harisson.png]

- Player Name:
Ondrej von Stoodrick

- Position: 
Left Defence

I found it through the red wings subreddit

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):
saucetonia

Like 6+ a week

- Is water wet? 
Not yet

It sounds like something right up my alley. I enjoy simming all sorts of games so this sounds like a ton of fun.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
I dont have much in terms of expectations, I mostly would like to get used to the systems here and come up with a longer term goal later.

Probably the good (and the bad) of the vanilla wow gearing system.

No

I like the big toofers

Hell yeah. I'll even wear rainbow tape at the top end of the stick for the night.

Recently back into World of Warcraft

Holes. I don't read books often but I read that one front to back without stopping.

Just chill and fair people 

Umbreon. Simple and cool design. I like its roll in competitive singles and doubles.

WoW, pokemon, Civ 5/6, Europa Universalis and any of the paradox games really.

Chihuahua. I'm cold and shake all the time

Code:
- Player Name:
Roman Roy

- Position:
RW

- Recreate or First-Gen?
recreate hehe

he was shit i dont even remember

recreate but i tell anyway i found it thru 2bcsports.com

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):
mcdavid97

Code:
it varies but i have enough to get all the tasks dun

- Is water wet?
tink so ya

it's fun to watch a player you made live out a career but da community is wat made me stay

it's at the whims of what my junes gm/shl gm think best

league of legends

ya

i like em hehe

anyone who refuses to wear a pride jersey gets a sideeye from me

leeg of legends

pet semetary

having a jungler that knows how to exert pressure and knows how to support his lanes

gengar i just think he looks kewl and he was always hard to get in da games bc u needed a friend to trade with

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho