Create Account

S71 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

I've been around for 3 years at this point and am just getting started on my 2nd player.  As a somewhat known commodity I'll share a random tidbit that people in this league wouldn't know.  I do a bunch of beer league sports, but by far my favorite to play is sand volleyball.  Have my first league this year starting up in a month or so and I am so pumped.

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2023, 04:38 PM by Possum Queen.)

Hey all, I'm Sylvia. Formerly Tanner on the forums. I was a part of the league from 2014-17, but left for a few years and now I'm back. I'm a Tampa Bay Lightning fan, but also cheer for the Kraken because I lived in WA for a while. Lately I've been playing EHM and Elite: Dangerous, mostly. I'm also a big fan of pop punk and metal music.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

I'm TubbyTim69, I've been involved in sim leagues for 4 years. May passion is coaching high school football. I am also a 300 pound man who can kick himself in the head.

Hey people all around the globe, I'm from europe, Latvia.My name could sound strange to some of you - Sandis. It's really small country but I can be proud about our big hockey culture and traditions! Enjoying IIHF Worlds rn, Latvia vs Sweden QF lets gooooo

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Most people call me JJ but you can call me Jake if you want to and I am from the PBE and been there for about 5 months and happy to be doing a new league and meeting new people. Starting to get into some hockey with teh playoffs going on also. Hope to have a lot of fun here over time!

[Image: dc24.png]

Hi, my name is CoA, apparently knowing that the dude who gets his girl stolen by a bee in the Bee Movie is named Ken is "encyclopedic knowledge", although yes my brain very much enjoys storing completely random information about memes that no one ever needed to know ever.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Ephenssta is pronounced EEE-fin-stay. I have a doggo named Ernest, he's a 1.5ish year old Australian Shepherd who is absolutely insane. I collect fountain pens. Currently on my desk is a Pelikan Tortoiseshell Brown, which is a gorgeous pen. I'm a Stars fan that is overjoyed we didn't get swept last night.

Hi, I'm sulovilen. I'm from Finland and have always been into hockey and sim games so it makes sense that I'm here. Joined the site three years ago and just recreated to start my second player, yay!

[Image: sulov.gif]

Hello.  Philippe Le Bel is my second player in the SHL - my first being Abel Skinner who played for Chicago, Atlanta, and Montréal in the SHL.  I guess something interesting about me (at least to me) is that I just retired and have moved to Brittany, France with my wife.  We are on day 3 in the land of wine and cheese and are looking forward to many more days of learning, growing, and just enjoying ourselves.

Hello, I'm Southie. I'm named after the Slayer song South Of Heaven.  Outside of the SMJHL I play a ton of dungeon and dragons plus call of Cthulhu Some  Delta  Green and Tales From The Loop as well. I'd love to get a V:TM game going sometime and I'm cautiously excited for Bloodlines 2.Bloodlines 1 is one of my favorite RPGs and games of all-time.

Quote:54 Words

Hey everyone I'm Lincoln. I'm 31 and live in North Carolina. I'm into sports, hanging out with my wife and our dogs, traveling, seeing friends, and playing the occasional video game or two. I was also in the Navy.

I am Kenitoh Menara, former member of the sim team, British commentator and on my fourth career but first time as a defenseman. Going to do all I can to succeed and claim the defenceman crown

Hi im Cuffy i been here since season six. Trying to make a comeback and be back to full activity here. I am hoping this time around ill be back!

[Image: cuffana.png]

Hello, I'm Gadget. I'm a ISFL import, I'm here off the good word of a few users, most notably @TheHammer43 Wouldn't stop bugging me about it. I was a GM and am currently a Rookie Mentor / HO intern over there, so I'm hoping I can be just a guy here.

Well, I'm Phil, I'm from Ontario, about an hour and a bit west of Toronto. In my spare time I play slo pitch baseball and coach my two sons baseball teams, and drive my daughter around the her ballet recitals. I'm a fan of all sports things Toronto I guess, so I'm used to losing lots.
Happy to meet everyone and look forward to getting to know you all.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures